Computer Lovers

Reality Check

Derik's P.O.V.

~Derik, i'm late. I think I'm...pregnant.~ My eyes became foggy with warm tears. This couldn't be happening. I told Alba. I knew this would happen. I locked my phone and continue to do my work. My mother is going to flip. She has fears with me being with a 17 year old let alone sleeping with one. She doesn't even know that I slept with her. Fuck! I have to call her.

Alba's P.O.V.

I picked at my lip as i looked down at my growing belly. I pulled Derik's sweat shirt down over it as my sister walked into the room. I smiled at her as she handed me a cup of tea and I sighed. My sister was the only one I told that I was pregnent. It's not like I wanst going to tell Derik he just wasnt goingto find out today, or tomorrow for that matter.

buzz, beep, buzz, beep My cell phone was ringing, and I had a feeling I knew who it was. I bit down on lip.

"I can't! He doesnt have to find out yet." I told my sister as I clicked the ignore button. She looked at me her eyes full of emotion and she took my face in her hands.

"Yes, he does have to know. He is the father of your child! Love of your life. Tell him Torrance, or I will." she threatened, although the way she said it made it sound more of a promise.

buzz, beep, buzz, beep I swallowed my tart and clicked the answer button and shakily said hello.

"Alba, is it true? Are you really...you know?" he asked as he took a drag of his cigarette. I sighed as tears gathered in the corners of my eyes and I sniffle.

"Yeah" I blew out lifelessly. The silence on the phone grew like a blanket, covering any emotions either of us were feeling.

"Are you sure? You're positive about this now?" he pressed. I rolled my eyes and sat up straighter, feeling the hairs on the back of my neck stand up straight.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm four months. That is how long it's been since we've had sex. Remember?" I snapped as I bit at my nubby fingers. Once again, silence. I began to grow irritated.

"So what do you want to do? Leave me, just because I'm pregnant." I hissed as I tugged at my pony tail, trying to keep myself from crying. He stammered as he tried to come up with an answer.

"You know what, when you can tell me yes or no maybe th-"

"NO! No, Torrance Alba, I made you a promise one year ago that we would be wed. I am keeping that vow." he said as he let out a light chuckle. I gazed upon the ring he gave me, the ring that i have not taken off since he slipped in on my finger last September, September 2nd to be exact. It made me smile because I know in my heart that he meant what he said. At least I think I believe him.

"What are we going to do? I still have to finish out my senior year, and people are going to notice soon. School isn't over for another three months." I spoke. There goes that silence again. I heard him talk to his mom and then he pressed the phone back up to his ear.

"Move in with me." he blurted. My eyes grew wide and I began to feel faint. This conversation needed to end and it needed to end now. I looked at my sister and she look the phone from me and pressed it to her ear.

"Uh, Alba isn't feeling well rightn now. She's still coping with everything so, I'm going to have to ask you to call again tomorrow, thanks, 'kay, bye." my sister said as she hung up the phone. She looked at me and put her hand on my baby bump.

"What in the hell did he say to you to make your face go white as a ghost." she joked as she began to rub my tummy.

"Move in with him. In...Maine."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this chapter!

What should Alba's choice be?

Do you think Ashleigh should come back into the picture?

Comments? Subscribe and recommmend please!