Computer Lovers

Preparations

Alba’s P.O.V

I got off the bus that day and I ran into the house. I gathered up the 497 dollars that I had saved, originally to buy a car (now being spent on someone I love). ‘Shit! I forgot to factor in the fact that Ashleigh and I need a place to crash’ I thought in my head. I paced the floor wondering what I should do. I plopped my butt down in the computer chair and I went on AIM to see if Ashleigh was there. Jackpot!

TAM4974- Hey Ashleigh can you please pay for the hotel room?

Ashleigh_gurll9_5- o ya! I like totally 4got we need a place 2 crash!

TAM4974- Look I know its last minute but do you think you could spare money for like three days?

Ashleigh_gurll9_5- ya shuree thang gurlllfrann! Cyaz at the airport tomorrow ;)

TAM4974- haha see ya!

Ashleigh and I have been friends for a long time. Best friends at that. We shared everything from colds, to tears. That’s why I trusted her with my deepest secret ever. I looked at the clock and nodded. ‘Daddy shouldn’t be home for another few hours. That gives me time to buy the tickets.’ I thought out loud. I know people would think I was a whore for wanting to see my much older boyfriend and well at this point it didn’t really seem to matter at this point. It was set, I was going. Now all me and Ashleigh have to do is come up with a good enough excuse for our parents.

I dialed up Ashleigh’s number.

Ashleigh’s P.O.V

I saw my phone buzz on the night stand. I reached over and answered it.

“Hello?” I said as I continued to watch television.

“Alba, my parents already gave me the ok to go so I’m all set. They think I’m staying at your house for the entire week. Why don’t you just tell your dad that your staying here and then we make our way to Maine to see Derik.” I said as I rubbed my eyes. It was time for my nap and she was really dipping into my valuable nap time.

“Um ok. Sure I’ll have my sister go drive me to pick up our tickets. Are you sure that Derik will be ok with this?” I asked as I rolled out of bed. As her personal best friend it was in fact my job to help her at all cost (or so she says). I hung up the phone and dropped it on my bed, and then I went and got my sister.

Alba’s P.O.V
I called up Derik and his phone went right into its answering machine. ‘Damn! Oh well I hope he likes surprises.’ I thought as I started to pack my bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this is the third chapter and final chapter of the day soo please comment and tell me if you like it!