Computer Lovers

Truth

Tammi's P.O.V

"Torrance! Ashleigh! What are you guys doing here?!" I heard my son howl from the door way. He was blocking so I wasn't able to see who was at my door. I slowly creeped over and I nudged my son out of the way and I saw two very pretty young girls standing at my door (holding hands). I looked at them and then to my son.
"Who are they Derik?" I asked sharply, crossing my arms over my chest. He opened his mouth to speak but I hushed him put putting my hand up in his face.
"No, as a matter of fact, since you two showed up at my door uninvited...tell me who you are." I said as I stood in front of my son. The tall tan one stepped forward and she smiled shyly, dimples appearing on her face.
"Ma'am, we don't mean to intrude into your home but I came here to see Derik. I'm his 15 year old girlfriend. My name is Torrance, and this is my best friend Ashleigh." she spoke. Her words echoed in my ears, causing them to ring. I turned around to my son, and I felt my hand hit his flesh. Next thing I knew he was on the ground and Torrance was by his side.
"Look I know this is a shock for you but you didn't have to hit him! It was my fault anyways, he had no clue I was coming up here to visit him." she screamed at me as she examined his cheek. I pointed to the door.
"You and her need to leave! Get out now! Erase everything that is my son and never contact him again!" I shrieked as I stared her down, hot stinging tears rolled down my face and they pooled under my chin. She was going to take my son from me in one way shape or form and I wasn't going to allow that to happen. He was mine and I had to protect him.

Alba's P.O.V

"You and her need to leave! Get out now! Erase everything that is my son and never contact him again!" is the only thing that was echoing in my head. I then slowly stood up and stared at her.
"Tammi. It isn't your choice for me to leave your son alone. It is his full right. Now I know this is a shock but lady you cannot be serious. We love each other and we plan on being together weather you like me or not. The choice is yours but in the end I really don't care if you accept me or not." I said as I stared back at her. I crossed my arms and I brushed past her as I chewed my lip. Ashleigh looked behind herself one last time and threw her arm around my shoulder and held me close.
"It's ok to cry, you know?" she whispered to me as we walked down the drive way. I nodded as I sniffled and sighed.
"Not here though. This isn't the right place." I whispered back. Close behind me I heard my name. His voice was raspy in low and he was shaking. I turned and it was Derik, standing behind me and Ashleigh staring at us. I gaped as I saw him standing there, that's when my lip began to tremble and tears rolled down my round face. I hung over my body and I just sobbed because I thought he wasn't going to be with me. Suddenly I felt his strong arms around me holding me tight, and he was breathing on my neck. My eyes shot open and my arms went around his neck. He held me by my waist and chuckled.
"I loved your surprise baby." he whispered as he looked into eyes, and I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is so short. I couldn't really focus or concentrate, but i will put up another chapter tonight to kind of make up for this crappy doing. But anyways, comments? :)