Status: Just started :)

Living Life

If she wasn't a girl I would've hit her back

When I woke up Priscilla was laying on top of me and someone was ringing the doorbell. I gently moved Priscilla over and went over to my dressers and pulled out a pair of sweats.

I rushed down stairs and opened the door. It was Acantha. How did she know where I lived? I prayed that Priscilla would stay asleep as I invited Acantha in. She stood right by my door after I closed it. "So you here because?" I asked.

"You're late for work and your mother sent me to come get you before your father kills you." She said while looking around. Suddenly the one thing I did not want to happen, happened.

"Niki where are you?" A naked Priscilla said at the top of the steps. Acantha turned her head as Priscilla continued down the steps. She never did have a problem with being naked.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Priscilla asked Acantha. "I'm here to get this lazy ass bum and take him to work." "You know Acantha you're in my house you could be nicer to me."

"Shut the hell up Nikolai. Jesus everytime you talk I get more and more agitated." "That's not what you said last night when we talked." She reached out to punch me and hit my square in my mouth.

"You little-" "Just go Acantha, I'll make sure Niki gets to work," Priscilla said. Acantha left and Priscilla came over to me. I licked my lip. Damn it was bleeding. Priscilla went to get me some ice and I sat on the couch.

Man for a tiny little girl she got a hard punch. If she wasn't a girl I would've hit her back.