Status: Just started :)

Living Life

"C ya in a few!"

Just like Priscilla promised I made it to work but my dad was furious. He made me stay five hours after I was suppose to clock out. Man do I need a blunt right now.

I was now sitting across from my mom's desk when Acantha came in. My mom said she was coming to get some more tips from my dad on how to fix a car's engine.

"Hello Mrs. Hallas. It's great to see you again." "It's great to see you too Acantha. Oh and thanks for getting Nikolao for me." "Mom don't thank her. You see what she did to my lip." Acantha laughed. "You're going to regret that Acantha. Just you wait." "What are you going to get your blonde little girl friend to fight me?" I stayed quiet. My sister should be here soon.

I left after that and got in my car and raced home. Just then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Open your got damn door!" Alex shouted. "My baby and I are waiting for your slow ass."

"Alex I'm not home yet."

Again she hung up.

A few minutes later I pulled into my drive way. Alex and Seven where standing on my porch. "Well it's about time you show up." I unlocked my door and she pushe dme to the side. Thanks sis, thanks a lot.

"So what is it you need me to do?" She asked. "Well you see my lip some girl did it. And you know I can't hit a girl so I need you to handle my light weight." She nodded her. "I gotcha bro."

She gave me a devilish grin and I did the same.

Just then my phone buzzed. It was priscilla.

Hai babe..I'm spendin' the nite again so make sum room. ;)

I replied: Cool, but I need u 2 bring Acantha wit u. I got my sis here n she's gunna handle her 4 me.

Sur thing babe. C ya in a few!