Status: Just started :)

Living Life

...Acantha Lying There...

"So what"s been going on with you lately?" I asked my sister. She sat on my couch as I took Seven from her. "Nothing much. I've been trying to go to school and finish up my junior year but it"s tough, you know." I nodded my head.

Me and my sister were alike in so many ways. We both don't like school, we like to party, we both have problems that caused us to not be close to our parents. I wouldn't say we were two peas in a pod because we do have our differences.

"So with this girl you want me to give her the one two, or do you want me to just get in her face?" I laughed. My sister was a little on the ghetto side. But that's why I love her so much. "Do what you do best."

Seven began to drool and I used my sleeve to wipe his mouth off. I lifted him up and gently tossed him in the air. "Nik, stop it before you drop him." I laughed. "Chill Alex, I got him. Plus he"s a big man he can handle it if he falls," I pulled Seven close to my face. "Isn't that right? You can handle it if you fall." Seven slightly shook his head but I nodded it so he could mock me. He tried to but his head sort of just tilted backwards.

Alex laughed. She left me to play with Seven while she made herself a sand which.

Minutes later there was a knock on my door. I looked at Alex, she just finished her sand which. She wiped her hands on her jeans and went to open the door. Priscilla came in rushing towards me when she saw Alex.

Alex and Priscilla were never the best of friends. "This is how you're going to handle Acantha?" Priscilla quietly asked me. I nodded my head. When Acantha stepped in I got a big smile on my face.

Come on Alex, make your big brother proud. I began bouncing Seven up and down in my arms out of happiness. "So what am I here for?" Acantha asked me. I pointed towards the kitchen were Alex was coming out of.

"So you hit my brother? Let's get something straight big red, nobody hits my brother. And when they do they get me and that's not what they want." Alex and Acantha were inches apart.

"Really you got your sister on me. Yeah I hit you but you deserved it. So I'm gonna leave." Acantha turned to leave but Alex pulled her shirt. "Did you not hear me fire crotch?" "Um I'm not naturally a red head."

"Do I look like I give to flying fucks? No, so I'm gonna stop talking and-" Alex swung out and connected with Acantha's jaw. Acantha swung back. The two were now on the floor. I think Alex tripped her. She always did fight dirty.

There were screams and grunts. The screams were mostly from me and Seven. I sat Seven down when I saw that Alex was on top of Acantha repeatedly hitting her in the face. "Alex stop, you're done."

I don't know what happened then but something in my heart began to hurt, just seeing Acantha laying there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait but I had really bad writer's block. So comments and more views? Make me real happy :)