Status: Just started :)

Living Life

"He does that to everyone."

Today was a slow day at the shop. Maybe two cars came in since I've got here. Maybe it was slow to me because there was hardly any girls here. A few passed by and talked to me but my dad pulled me inside before I could actually give them my number or something.

I was now covering my mother's job-answering the phone-because my dad said I couldn't handle being out in one of the garages. I was on the phone talking with one of our usual clients when the front door opened. It was a girl with green eyes and dark red hair. Well this was different. I've never seen a girl like that in this town. Blondes and browns were the usual.

I hung the phone up and my attention went on the girl. "Hello cutie, what is your name?" I asked her. "Acantha and if your trying to flirt with me, stop." Playing hard to get. Me like..alot. "Well what can I do for you, besides give you my number?" "Cute," She said as she rolled her eyes. "I talked to a lady earlier about working here and said to come around two o'clock to fill out an application."

I went behind the desk and pulled out a drawer filled with applications. I grabbed her a pen and handed her the items and a clipboard. She went an sat in a chair and focused on the papers.

"You know if you work here we'll be seeing a lot of eachother." While keeping her eyes on the paper she said,"Oh joy." Someone's second language was sarcasm. "Babe don't be so pesstimistic about it. I don't bite hard." "Don't call me babe, or else I will break you in half." I walked closer to her and leaned in her ear. "Is that a promise?"

She grabbed my ear and twisted it. I fell to my knees. "Okay ow!" I shouted. She still didn't let go. My mother came in. Thank Jesus. "Acantha what are you doing?" "He was making me uncomfotable." My mother sighed. "He does that to everyone."

Acantha let go of me and I crawled over to my mom. I may be seventeen but I was a momma's boy. "Nikolai get up." She said before kicking my side. Ow.