Status: Just started :)

Living Life

One word to explain that: Acantha

My mother sent me back to the garages and told me to stay there until my shift was over which was like in thirty minutes. Sweet...I can go and flirt with that chick again. What was her name? Acaba? No, Ariel? No..Acantha..It was a greek name how could I forgot that? Oh well.

"Nikolai!" I looked over from where I was standing. It was my father who called my name.

"What?" "Your mother told me what you did earlier. Are you trying to make my business plummit in the ground."

"Not right now. I have bigger things to do like: take over the world, become president, maybe even sleep with that new girl."

"Shut up I have no time to listen to your rambling. Get off your lazy-" "Ay no need for foul language."

"The only thing foul around here is your attitude and I'm sick and tired of-" "What do you know my shift is over. See you later dad." I left the garages and headed to the employee parking lot. I walked over to my car and saw Acantha heading to hers.

"Hey sweetheart wait." I walked over to her. "There's a party at my friends house and I'm personally inviting you."

"Sorry dog but I'm busy tonight. Maybe another night when you stop smoking weed. And yes I can smell the scent on you." With that she walked away and she left me in awe. I have never gotten turned down by a girl before but that was the hottest thing I've experienced.

One word to explain that: Acantha