Status: Just started :)

Living Life

Nighty-night world.

As I drove home I thought of Acantha. It was weird because I don't usually think about one girl at a time for a long period of time. There was just something about her red hair and green eyes that captivated me into wanting her so badly.

I pulled into my driveway and got out of my car, I slammed my door shut once I saw what was on my front door waiting for me.

"What do you want Priscilla?" Priscilla was my ex-girlfriend. She was a rich daddy's girl who went through a rebellious stage and I was apart of it. We were together maybe three months before we decided to end our 'relationship'. She cried for days while I made plans on how to get with the Pastor's daughter. Ha plans succeeded.

"Niki I just wanted to talk." Heard that one before. "About?" I urged her on. "Us." I opened the door and invited her in. She sat down on my couch. She motioned for me to sit down. I sat. Sitting never done anyone any harm. Unless you sat on a bomb.

"I want you to come back to school. I miss you and I want you back." What? "I'm not going back to school. I dropped out for a reason. And of course you want me back. I'm the best thing you've ever had." She rolled her eyes, but came closer to me.

Oh so she was going to pull that card. Well I could play her game to. I stood up and walked a few steps away from her. "Jesus it's hot in here," I said. I pulled my shirt off. I looked at her, she looked calm. Fine I see how this is going to be. I unbuttoned my pants and sat back down.

Her eyes bugged for a second on my waist. Hook, line and sinker. I put my arm around her. "So lets talk about us." "Well I think the way we broke up was wrong. We were meant for each other obviously but we let a good thing go."

I grabbed her face gently and pulled it towards mine. "Remind me how good it was," I whispered. She kissed me and I can't lie I kissed her back. Time to start the game.

I pushed her back gently. "I can't do this. My heart belongs to another." She scoffed. "Who?" "Um this girl Acantha. She works at my dads shop and I fell for her the first time I laid eyes on her." "Lies."

"Nope it's the truth. She has red hair and the most prettiest green eyes I have ever seen." I just remember Priscilla's eyes were green. "Sorry." She stood. "We'll be in touch Nikolai and I'll be watching this Acantha girl."

She walked out and slammed the door shut. Good riddance. I could finally get ready for the party.

I headed upstairs and lay on my bed. I set my phone alarm on and closed my eyes. Nighty-night world.