Status: Just started :)

Living Life

Walking

Acantha was out of the door before I could even grab myself another beer. I had to run to catch up to her once I was outside. Dang this girl walks fast.

When I caught up to her and finally caught my breath I focused myself and put on my good ol' charm. "So how are you, you seem pretty tense." "Uh, you don't say. Priscilla is a bitch."

"Wait how do you know her name?" I asked her. "My parents and I moved in next to her. She came outside and came to talk to me. When I didn't show interest in being her friend she got upset and moved away. But I'm sure she didn't even remember who I was." That's why Priscilla didn't know who Acantha. Who could forget someone like her. Well besides Priscilla, if she didn't like you or you weren't up to her standards she forgot your name and what you looked like.

"Oh yeah she can be like that sometimes." Acantha stopped. "And your okay with it?" I was confused. "What else am I suppose to do. I feel in love with her because of that. Because she could care less about anyone. Just like me." I put my hands in my pocket and stared at the moon. Someone had finally got me to say I loved Priscilla besides Priscilla herself.

"I didn't know you two dated." "How would you, you just moved here." "How?" "How what?" "How could you have fallen in love with someone like her." "Stop talking about her like she's some evil monster. There's a side of Priscilla no ones ever saw but me." I paused.

"When I first talked to Priscilla she was fifteen and I just turned seventeen. I remember that day clearly because she was the first girl to ever remind me of myself. Self caring.

* * *

"So ladies, may we join you on this fine Friday afternoon." Gharret had asked Priscilla last year at lunch. Priscilla barely looked up while her best friend Mia looked right into Gharret's eye. Gharret sat down next to her while I moved over to Priscilla.

"What?" She asked as I sat next to her. "You know you have a lovely pair of eyes." "Of course I do. Um what's your name?" "Nikolai, but you can call me whatever you want." "Okay, Niki. How about you take you and your stoner friend away from here and never talk to me again." After that she went back to texting.

I grabbed her phone from her and type my number in and saved it. "How about after you get over yourself you give me a call.." I called Gharret's name and we left.

Three days later Priscilla called me and we talked for ever. She told me everything. She literally poured her heart out to me. And strangely I actually listened.

I took her on some dates and we began to date. She shaped me into the man I'm not know but back then I was committed to her and her only.

The next thing I knew I was telling her I loved her and she was planning our wedding. A little creepy but I'd let her do anything to keep her happy. But then we were having a six hour conversation about why we needed to breakup.

She was heart broken and so was I but I dealt with mine in a whole different way then she did.