Status: Chapters are going to be posted maybe weekly. I hope. But if not, please have faith in me, I WILL get them posted eventually :D ~Saru~

From Fantasy to Reality

Chapter Two

I sighed, taking a seat on the plane, though my mind was elsewhere. After Nathan had picked me up, we went to his house to wait for an hour or so, then went into town and he dropped me off at the airport. We hadn't said much because there wasn't much to be said. Just that we'd miss each other, and that we both knew that things wouldn't work out.

Ignoring the pressing temptation to hop out of my seat and dart for the door, I looked out the window. Wow, we were already in the air. How long had I been day dreaming?, I wondered.
"Might as well get some sleep..." I said to myself, and stopped a flight attendant to get me a pillow and blanket. She came back with the pillow, at least.

After that, I fell into a dreamless sleep, and I'm not exactly sure why, but when I woke up, I had a craving for cupcakes. We had about ten minutes until we landed, and I was anxious. I'm not really sure what scared me most; my relatives, or Denver. Although, just for safe measure, I was going to say they both frightened me equally.

About two minutes after I got off the plane, my cell rang. I looked at the screne, and Aaron popped up. Ugh. Why, of all people, did he have to call? I knew it. I knew they'd send the Dummbatz to come get me. Isn't it great to know that your family loves you?

I looked around and answered the call. "Where are you picking me up at?", was the first thing said. I heard a scoff on the other line.

"You can stop being so overjoyed. Trust me, being the only one here to know you, I'm not exactly a ball of pure happiness at the moment either. I'll be there in five." Click. I glared ahead of me, thinking "He doesn't even know where the hell I am!" As if that would stop him. Well, it was Aaron. He'd probably say something like, "I couldn't find her, maybe she died. Well, let's call her mom and then rejoice in the fact that she is no more." Okay, maybe not quite that intelligent of a comment, but something along those lines.

I have so much faith in my relatives.

Aaron picked me up about fifteen to twenty minutes later. Apparently, he needed to stop for gas and a soda. The entire drive we didn't speak, more than likely due to the mutual hatred emminating from the both of us. I think he was still upset over that time when he was ten and I threw him out of a window. It wasn't like a third-story window, though. Just a meek, second-story window. And he didn't even hardly get hurt, just a broken leg and fractured arm. No broken ribs or anything. But I suppose it was enough to hold a grudge for seven years, seeing as that's exactly what he did.

I mean, it's not like I'm holding that kind of grudge. I just don't like him; I never had, and I never would. He was, as stated earlier, a Dummbatz.

When we finally arrived at our destination, he hopped out of the car and walked in the front door of a beautiful two-story house with a stone base and white wood. You could practically see through the house with the amount of windows on it, though. As I walked inside, I noticed a high ceiling and large staircase to my right. To my left was the living room. I stepped in, and was welcomed by three other people who stood by Aaron. "Welcome!", they all shouted in union.

I automatically recongnized my aunt and uncle, well, I assumed it was them. The man was extremely tall but quite skinny and not very muscular. The woman was slim and petite, the boy next to her was about medium tall and, like the others, quite skinny. However, he was a little more muscular than both Aaron and the other man. He looked about eighteen, maybe nineteen. I knew automatically that this was Aaron's older brother, Kyle.

I nodded and thanked them quietly. I looked up at Kyle and Aaron, who were both looking away, then to Mod and James, my aunt and uncle, who stood staring at me happily. I smiled back weakly, then coughed. "You have a beautiful house." I told Mod, more to break the silence than anything.

She beamed with happiness. "Thank you, darling! Would you like a tour?" Mod exclaimed, and grabbed my hand, dragging me along before I could protest.

The first room she showed me was the kitchen, and it was enormous. The floor was a black marble-looking tile, and the walls were painted a pale, but beautiful violet. In the middle of the room was an Island made of dark wood, and the top of it was almost exactly the same as the floor. The cabinets were made of the same wood as the island, and I couldn't help but smile. It really was gorgeous.

The rest of the house was just as beautiful, if not more so. I could not beleive that my relatives had this kind of money. It had never occured to me that my mother's sister was filthy rich. This was all I thought of for the rest of the tour, until my room came along.

My eyes became wide the moment Mod opened the double doors. She sighed. "I apologize, however, it's not quite as nice as the other rooms. Of course, it is the guest room, but we did try to make it suitable."

I could hardly comprehend what she was saying. I was too caught up in the room. It was a light beige with a light brown hardwood floor. A queen size bed sat in the middle of two large windows, and on the right side of it was a dresser, on the left a bed-side table. All of the furniture in the room was dark-wood. Under the bed was a pale, yellow rug, and the comforter was a creamy tan, painted with light greens and yellows.

To the right was the bathroom, which I would explore later, I decided, and to the left was the closet. I was almost ready to jump with joy. This was home. My home. At least for a year, that is. A year in this beautiful house.

My mood instantly changed. A year in a beautiful house, yes. But also a year with Aaron, the Dummbatz, and Kyle, who seemed quite mischevious. And Mod and James. I hardly even knew them; any of them.

I smiled lightly to Mod and said a quiet thank you, and she soon retired to her own room. I sauntered over to the bed, and flopped down on it, sighing. "This is going to be one hellish year."
♠ ♠ ♠
Also so short... I blame the game..... Yup. There we go, perfect cover :D :D :D