Night Academy

Life

"So the prince woozed princess Ferra in his carriage and rode of with her to thier kingdom.
Where princess Ferra became the new High Priestess of the Utopia Kingdom"Mr.Broke closed the big book with a slam and set it back down on his desk.Smiling Mr.Broke looked over at his students.Clasping his hands together Mr.Broke sat on the edge of his desk,scutting his big book to the side.

"Now,who could tell me what we just learned today"He said in a boring tone.The class was silent,no one raised thier hands,they were all staring at him with the tierdest expression ever.With some of thier elbows leaned across thier desk's,half of them were ready to fall asleep,while another half,were watching the clock.Mr.Broke sighed,how could he possibly teach History class if he can't even get a group of teenage students to raise thier hands.Yet it was his first day on the job,and he had promised Principal Waltz that he would do good.Turns out thats not happening anytime soon.

Sighing for the second time,Mr.Broke repeated his question,louder this time.Still,no answer.Thankfully a girl way in the back of the room,raised her hand,Mr.Broke closed his eyes and let out a sigh of releif.Finally someone had payed attention.Opening his eye's he pointed at the girl and tried to remember her name.It started with N,Nima,Nika,...

"Nina?"He said,remember.Nina nodded,dropping her hands.

"Yes sir,thats my name"Nina said,her voice was soft and high-pitched,and sounded like those of a little girls.The rest of the students in the class,did'nt seem to hear her though,all of thier attentions were focused on the clock,and dozing of.

"Alright Nina,tell me what we learned today"Mr.Broke said.

Nina smiled and opened her mouth,but just then the school bell rang.Instantly the whole class came to life and hoped out thier seat.All running towards the door,very happy to get the hell out of there.

Nina,was the last to go,slowly gathering up her History books and slunging her book sack over her shoulder.When she made her way pass his desk,Mr.Broke stoped her,by laying a hand on her shoulder.

She looked at him and smiled.

"You did good today Nina"Mr.Broke said.Nina shrugged.

"You looked kinda of annoyed up here when no one answered your question.But like every one else I was ready to get out of here also.But seeing how I did'nt want to fail a class by not participating.I decided to raise my hand.Though I did'nt want to answer your question.I'm just lucky the school bell delently ranged when it did"Nina said,and left the class.

Mr.Broke shook his head, before he picked up his book agian.

~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not done,I have soccer practice to attend.But I promise I'll finish it.And beside's I'm so happy to write this,its killing me.I can't wait till I get to the but kicking action of this story.Its gonna be WICKED!! Bye.