Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number One

”I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!” She screamed as her hand made contact with my cheek. All I could feel was the stinging pain as it began to burn my cheek.
”Well good because I hate you too!” I shouted, just as hard and shoved her as hard as I could. The only problem was that I wasn't as strong as she was. I wasn't as tall as she was and I wasn't as muscular as she was. She could easily shove me and make sure I fell and hit my head on the hard, cold ground.

She was my sister, my twin sister Ashley. We'd been best friends for years. But we weren't anymore. I don't think I could ever really hate her, even though I'd been able to say so.

We started fighting years ago. And they weren't that kind of fights that you have with your sister, because she gets something and you don't. No.

We fought because we were miserable.

We fought because life wasn't fair.

We fought because we had lost our parents and we didn't know how to go on without them.

It all started 10 years ago. I was home with my sister. We were 13 years old and our life was rather normal. She had a boyfriend back then and she always told me how cute the boy was. I thought it was stupid. Why did she need to have a boyfriend at the age of 13? It's not like you can even love him when you're that young.

We'd been sitting in our room for hours and she'd been telling me how her boyfriend was oh-so-cool and something like that. Mom and Dad were on their way home from my grandparents place. I was hungry and Ashley was hungry. She wanted a hamburger and I wanted pizza. But we didn't get food that night. Because Mom and Dad never came back.

We were told that it was an accident, someone was driving drunk and the car hit my parents car. How could it have been an accident? How do you drive your car while being drunk by accident?

The next five years we lived with our grandparents. It wasn't anything easy, of course not. Suddenly we just didn't have parents anymore. That was a fact which was going to remain and we just had to figure out a way to live with it.

Then, when were old enough, we moved into our own place. It wasn't a small, smelly flat. It was a big, beautiful house. It had been our parents house and we didn't even know they had owned another house.

While we were trying to go on with our lives, we both took our paths even though we always lived together. Ashley started to drink. She drank all the time, even at school. It became quite a problem, but she couldn't stop. She was addicted and she needed more.

I, on the other hand, stopped eating. That became quite a big problem, too. I didn't eat for days and soon you could really see it.

And for the first time in our lives, you couldn't actually tell that Ashley and I were twins. Ashley had gained weight because of the drinking and I had lost weight. She was rather chubby and I was skinny.

We weren't the same Ashley and Amanda anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW STORY!!!!!!! BRIAN WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, DON'T WORRY!!!!! I'D LOVE TO GET SOME COMMENTS, OKAY, THANKS.