Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Fourteen

Well, uh, the next morning I woke up to a horrible sound. And let me tell you, you never EVER want to wake up to someone throwing up in the same room. As I opened my eyes, it took me a moment to realize what Jimmy was doing on the floor. He was laying on his side, holding his head and throwing up on the damn floor. In the guestroom. Where I was staying.

”Jimmy, ewww!” I shrieked and sat up, staring at him with my wide eyes. Apparently he had now finished what he was doing. He sat up and rubbed his face with his both hands.

”Why did you throw up on the floor?” I exclaimed.

”Because I didn't make it to the bathroom! Do you think I wanted to throw up on the fucking floor,” he muttered.

”You're going to clean that up,” I told him and crossed my arms over my chest.

”It doesn't bother me, so why would I? It's not like I'm living in this room,” He had a stupid grin on his face. Jerk.

”It smells horrible! You're making me throw up if you leave it there!” I exclaimed.

”I don't want to touch it!”

”It's yours, it came out of you!”

”I don't care!”

”You're an adult,” I said, ”You have to clean it up.”

”You made out with Brian on my kitchen counter,” he said suddenly and pointed at me. My eyes went wide in shock. How did he even know that?

”What are you talking about?”

”I saw you!”

”I, uh, I... Why were you watching us? You perv!”

”The real question is, why did you do it? I thought you were friends!” he exclaimed.

”It doesn't matter! Now clean up!” I got up from the bed.

”Do you like him? Like that?” he asked, ignoring my demands.

”Uh, well, it's none of your business, anyway!” I said. He had a smirk on his face as he got up from the floor.

”Well you were almost having sex in my kitchen, so I think it is!”

”Shhhh!”

After Jimmy had cleaned up his vomit from the floor (which smelled really horrible! After that the whole room smelled like it, too!) we went into the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Jimmy handed me a plate which was full of pancakes. I stared at it with my wide eyes as I set it down on the table in front of me.
”Jimmy! I can't eat that much,” I whined and looked at him. He had a grin on his face as he sat down next to me, setting down his plate which was just as full of pancakes as mine.
”Sure you can,” He said, ”If I can then you can too!” I rolled my eyes and started eating slowly.

After a few minutes we heard someone coming in and soon we saw Zacky standing in the doorway. I was about to choke on my pancakes and shit my pants when I saw the person standing behind him. Ashley.

”What are you doing here?” Jimmy asked, obviously just trying to be nice.

”We, uh, thought you were alone,” Zacky muttered. I couldn't even look at Ashley without being a little disgusted. I mean, come on, wasn't it just stupid that I felt that way about my own twin sister?

”Well I'm not,” Jimmy said. And then another person joined the two of them in the doorway. Now I saw Brian and I couldn't help but feel safer.

”What's going on?” Brian asked and glared at Ashley and Zacky.

”Look, man, this whole situation is bullshit. It's ruining our friendship and it's not good for our band,” Zacky said to Brian before letting out a sigh.

”Couldn't we talk about this later?” Jimmy exclaimed which made me flinch.

”Jimmy's right. You should leave,” Brian muttered.

”Alright. See you later,” Zacky muttered and turned around and started walking out.

”Bye Jimmy and Brian,” Ashley said with an ugly smile as she left. What a bitch.

”Are you okay?” Brian asked as he turned to me. I nodded.

”Good.” He sat down next to me, leaving me sitting between the two of them. We were all quiet for a while as Jimmy finally finished eating his pancakes. I hadn't touched mine since I'd seen Ashley.

”I'm going to leave you two alone in my kitchen again,” Jimmy said as he got up from his chair, ”And I don't want to walk in on you two having sex on my counter again.” With that he walked out of the kitchen. I turned to look at Brian, and flinched when I noticed how close his face was. He had a soft smile on his face as he looked into my eyes.

”How did you sleep?” he murmured.

”I passed out the minute my head hit the pillow,” I said with a soft laugh. For a moment we just looked at each other. And then he leaned closer, kissing me softly. He moved his hand up to my cheek, pulling me closer to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmhm, well, I'm in the middle of moving to another place. That's why I haven't been able to update every day. Actually, it sucks because I'm always tired and cranky and all that stuff.

Well, anyway, thanks londonnative, RavenNightmare1, KellShadows and bloodravyn for your awesome comments!