Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Fifteen

I spent the rest of the day with Brian at his place. We pretty much just laid on his couch, watched crappy TV-shows and made out. I loved snuggling so the day for me was pretty much perfect. And even though I had made out with my best friend, I wasn't as confused as I thought I would be.

Because maybe, in some funny way, I knew something like this would happen. Brian and I had always been close and it really felt natural. As if we were meant to fall in love with each other. Well, to be honest, I wasn't exactly sure if I was in love with him. But I loved him. And I loved being with him. And obviously he loved being with me, too.

I had never really understood how kind Brian was. And I had seen him with Michelle and he acted differently around her. With her he wasn't as gentle and friendly. But when he was with me, he tried to make me feel safe. He wanted to be gentle and nice to me, all the time. Brian was a good best friend, but what kind of a boyfriend would he be?

”Brian?” I murmured and looked away from the TV screen, connecting my eyes with his.

”Yeah?”

”What are we really doing?” I asked quietly.

”What do you mean? Watching TV?” he asked with a laugh. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

”No, I mean really. What... Are we? Friends? Or something more?”

”Well, uh, I'd like to be your boyfriend, but I'm still with Michelle... But I'm going to leave her,” he muttered and sighed.

”Oh?” My eyes went wide as I realized that they were still together. I had just made out with someone else's boyfriend. Jesus. What was wrong with me? And Michelle could just walk in on us making out on Brian's couch any minute. She had the key to his place. Oh shit.

”So she could walk in on us kissing any minute?” I exclaimed in horror as I pulled away from him, sitting up. Brian laughed and pulled me back down against his side.

”She's shopping with her sister,” Brian murmured and kissed my head.

After a moment Brian broke the silence and that's only when I realized that I had been staring at the TV screen without realizing what I was watching. I'd been thinking about my own sister and the fact that she really needed help.

”Hey, are you okay?” he murmured quietly.

”Oh, yeah,” I nodded, ”I'm just... I'm worried about Ashley.”

”Amanda,” Brian sighed deeply, ”I hate to say this, but she propably doesn't give a shit about how you feel anymore. She's fucked up.”

”She needs help, I do know that,” I said, ”But she won't admit that she has a problem.”

”Maybe Zacky could talk to her. I'm sure she'll listen to him,” Brian said.

”Maybe.” I sighed and closed my eyes as I rested my head against Brian's chest. Brian rubbed my thigh soothingly.

”Do you want to move in with me today?” Brian asked quietly. What? Was he crazy? Did he not realize that if he broke up with Michelle and I moved in with him, Michelle would realize something was going on between the two of us?

”No,” I said, ”It would make Michelle think something's going on between us,” I told him.

”Yeah? Does that matter if I break up with her anyway?” he asked with a laugh.

”Yes! I don't want her to hate me. She would think I stole her boyfriend,” I said.

”Maybe you're right. I don't want anyone to hurt you anymore,” he murmured and kissed my head.

”No one's going to hurt me.”

”Not if you're with me, baby.”

”Whatever.”

”Don't you whatever me!”

”Whatever!”

”I'm going to throw you in the pool!” he exclaimed and sat up, pulling me up too. I laughed and tried to stop him from picking me up from the floor. He managed to lift me up and began to carry me out to his backyard, towards the pool.

”Okay, okay, I'm sorry!” I exclaimed between laughs, ”I'm sorry!” He finally put me down, only a few steps away from the pool. He grinned as he pulled me closer, kissing me softly.

”Brian? What are you doing?” I flinched when I heard someone's voice and it wasn't Brian's, because his lips were still tightly against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sitting on the floor in our new apartment! I'm sorry for not being able to update, but I've been super super super busy!

Anyway, I would love to get some comments, I haven't really got many of them! Okay, thanks!