Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Nineteen

When Jimmy pulled away from me, I was a bit shocked to be honest. I stared at him with my wide eyes. And even though the room was dark, I could see him. And he was staring back at me with a smile on his lips.

”Jimmy- ” I was cut off by him pressing his lips against mine, once again. This time the kiss wasn't so gentle. This time he kissed me roughly, pushing me tightly against the bed. I pushed him away and let out a sigh. I closed my eyes, covering my face with my hands.

”Jimmy! Why did you kiss me?” I mumbled without looking at him.

”Because I wanted to,” he murmured and pulled me close to him again.

”You're drunk.”

”I may be...”

”You shouldn't have done that. What will Brian think?” I muttered and shook my head at the thought.

”You're not even dating him, Amanda,” Jimmy said quietly.

”That doesn't matter! He's told me he loves me! You're his best friend!”

”How could have I known he fucking loves you?” he muttered and buried his head against my shoulder, breathing heavily against my neck.

”It doesn't matter, Jimmy, it was just one kiss,” I whispered. Well, honestly, that one kiss would bother us for the rest of our lives if we didn't tell Brian.

”I'm gonna call Brian right now,” he muttered and was about to get up from the bed, when I pulled him back down.

”No, I'll talk to him in the morning. You should sleep,” I told him. He sighed before nodding.
”Alright.”

When Jimmy fell asleep (which didn't take long) I got up from his bed and went up the stairs into the guestroom and got in my bed. And it didn't take long for me to fall asleep, either.

In the morning, after spending half an hour in the shower, I stood in front of a mirror in the bathroom. I was naked and looking at my body. Jimmy had been right, I did look skinny. Maybe even too skinny. And... I didn't really like the way I looked. I needed to change.

I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom. I flinched and froze when I saw Brian sitting on my bed in the guestroom.

”What are you doing here?” I exclaimed and made sure the towel was covering my body.

”I came to see you,” he said with a big smile on his face. Aww, it made me smile too!

”Well give me a minute to put on something...” I walked to my closet and pulled out some underwear.

”Don't look,” I muttered and made sure he wasn't looking when I pulled on my panties. Then I found a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and the rest of my clothes and got dressed. Then I turned around and looked at Brian, who was looking out of the window.

”I'm ready.” That's when he turned to look at me again with a smile on his lips. He patted the spot on the bed next to him and I went to sit down. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me against his side.

”I saw Michelle yesterday,” he said quietly.

”You did? Was she angry? What did she say?”

”She didn't understand why I don't want to be with her anymore,” he said and shrugged, ”She
doesn't understand that I'm crazy about you.”

”Brian... You shouldn't say things like that to your ex girlfriend,” I said quietly.

”Why? She needs to know the truth, right?”

”Yeah, but you don't want her to hate you, do you?”

”Well, I can tell that you obviously are still friends with all your ex's, because you don't want to be mean to anyone,” he said with a laugh.

”Is that a bad thing?”

”No and that's why I really love you even more,” he murmured and leaned closer, kissing me softly. Instead of pulling away (which I should've done if I didn't want a relationship with him now) I kissed him deeper and soon I was laying on top of him. He began to pull my shirt over my head and soon the shirt could be found on the floor. He started to kiss my neck and that's when I remembered that Jimmy had kissed me last night. I could've told Brian about it then, but I was too lost in the moment (and I really wanted him badly) so I decided to keep my mouth shut as he moved his hand down into my panties.
♠ ♠ ♠
londonnative - you must be the only reason I updated this today, so this one's for you, thanks!