Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Two

”You can't tell me what to do, it's my house too!” Ashley shouted and wiped away the tears from her cheeks. She always cried when we had a fight. What a little bitch.

”You've ruined the whole house because of your stupid parties!” I screamed.

”Ladies, ladies!” Jimmy exclaimed and pulled me away from my sister as Zacky grabbed Ashley's hands.

”You stupid, fucking bitch!” she screamed and tried to smack me, but Zacky held her tightly.

It all started when Ashley came home. She had been drinking, as always, and she had all of her friends with her. Her boyfriend, Zack (or Zacky Vengeance if you're a fan of Avenged Sevenfold) and his friends Matt, Brian, Jimmy and Johnny. We'd all been friends for a while and they were all great guys.

When I first met the guys, Ash didn't want me to be friends with them. Why? Because they were her friends, not mine. And she had always been like that. What was hers, could never be mine, was it either a shirt or a person. It was really hard for her, when I became really good friends with Brian. I had to explain that I wasn't going to take her friends away from her. We could all be friends, couldn't we?

I was surprised when I felt Ashley slap my cheek. My eyes shot wide open and my hand went up to my cheek.

”What the fuck is wrong with you, you fat cow?” I exclaimed and flipped her off.

”You! You ruin my life!” she screamed and was about to trip on her own feet, when Zacky caught her.

”That's enough!” Brian shouted suddenly and took a step forward and ended up standing between us. ”Come on, Amanda.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house. We sat down on the front porch and he lit up a cigarette. I sighed and held my cheek which was now stinging and burning because of the pain.

”You two are the most immature 23-year-old's I know,” Brian told me.

”She needs to stop drinking,” I muttered and shook my head.

”She's not the only one who's got a problem,” Brian said quietly.

”What do you mean?”

”You're not eating enough, are you? You promised you'd try,” he said, looking somewhat sad.

”I am trying,” I muttered and rolled my eyes.

”Whatever.”

We both sat there in silence for a few minutes. Brian had finished his cigarette and I was happy for that because it was getting really cold and I wanted to get inside as fast as possible.

”Do you think it's safe for us to go inside?” Brian asked quietly as he stood up. He held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and got up on my feet.

”She's already passed out somewhere,” I muttered. We stared at each other for a while, still holding hands.

”You're such a babe,” I told him with a slight smile. He laughed and shook his head.

”I'm serious! Thanks for being there for me. You're my best friend.”

”You're getting too sappy. I might throw up a little in to my mouth,” he murmured and winked at me.

”Oh, eww!”