Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Twenty

Having sex with Brian was... Well, amazing. It must've been the best sex I'd had in my life. If someone had told me a few years ago that I'll have sex with my best friend in the future, I wouldn't have believed it. I would've laughed so hard and said that it was impossible.

But there I was, laying on the bed with Brian, thinking that I really did just have sex with my best friend. And it was actually quite awesome and not weird at all. Because I know people whose best friends are like brothers or sisters to them. And if Brian was like a brother to me, believe me, it would have been really weird.

”Amanda?” Brian murmured quietly and I turned my head to look at him laying next to me.
”Yeah?”

”I didn't hurt you, did I?” I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

”Brian, this wasn't my first time having sex,” I said with a grin, ”And we're not fifteen anymore.”

”I know, but you seem so... Fragile,” he said and touched my cheek with his hand.
”Well I'm not.”

”I just wanted to make sure. I don't want to hurt you,” he whispered and reached closer to kiss me quickly.

”You're not going to hurt me, so don't worry.”

”Good.”

”Brian, uh...” I knew I had to tell him about the kiss. He needed to know that Jimmy had kissed me. And we wanted him to know.

”Yeah?”

”Last night when Jimmy came home... He was drunk and, well, he kissed me,” I said quietly. He frowned and looked at me for a while without saying anything. Then he sighed.

”I knew this would happen,” he admitted, ”Jimmy's been pretty lonely and he's been sleeping with tons of girls. He just wants to have someone.”

”Oh, okay then. So it doesn't bother you?”

”No, as long as he doesn't take you away from me,” he joked and winked at me.

For a moment we were both quiet. I sat up and yawned, wrapping the blankets around my body tightly.

”You know, I need to talk to you about something,” he told me quietly. I looked at him.

”Huh?”

”We'll talk later,” He said and reached closer to kiss me.

”But I want to know now!”

”But I won't tell you!”

”Hmpfh.”

”Come on, let's go get a shower,” he murmured and got up from the bed. He began to pull me out of the bed too.

”I won't shower with you if you don't tell me,” I said and crossed my arms over my chest. He didn't say anything as he wrapped his arms around my chest and lifted me up from the ground. He carried me into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. As he set me down, he had an adorable grin on his face.

”Throw away the blanket, babe,” he demanded. I shook my head.

”You really don't want to shower with me, huh?” Well, actually I did, but I really wanted to know what he needed to talk to me about.

”Uh...”

”You do!”

”I don't!”

”You know you can't lie to me, Amanda.”

”Yes, I know,” I admitted. He grabbed the blanket and unwrapped me from it, leaving me naked in front of him. His eyes wondered down my body and a smirk found its way to his lips. Then, without a warning, he pushed me into the shower and turned it on. My back made contact with the cold wall as he kissed me roughly.

Oh, I think I was going to like this very much.
♠ ♠ ♠
londonnative and RavenNightmare1, thanks very much for your comments, much love!