Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Twenty-one

Later that night when Brian and I were sitting in Jimmy's kitchen, Brian finally told me what he had wanted to tell me.

”We're going on tour soon,” he started and my eyes went wide. I was happy for him and the rest of the band. I had watched as they grew up and became a bigger band. Sometimes I felt like a proud mommy, watching them grow up and get better. But now that Brian had finally confessed his love for me, I really didn't want him to leave.

”And, uh, I'd really like you to come with us,” he said, ”But...”

”But what?”

”Ashley's going to be there,” he muttered and grimaced slightly. I should've known it. Ashley was dating Zacky so of course she would be there with him.

”Oh...”

”And then again, Michelle isn't going to be there. She's going to be here. And I wouldn't want to leave you here with her.”

”Well, then, I guess we have a problem,” I said and sighed.

Let me be really honest with you, okay? Ashley was my sister, my twin sister. And as much of a bitch she was, she was still my sister. My only family. I had never been away from her, and now that I hadn't seen her in a few days, I couldn't help but admit that I missed her. And I had forgotten about that night when she choked me. It didn't matter anymore. The only problem was, that I was afraid of her.

”I'm sure Ashley won't... hurt me, if you guys are there,” I said after clearing my throat.

”I don't know...” He was shaking his head as he reached over the table and grabbed my hand, holding it in his.

”Look, Brian, she's my sister. She doesn't want to kill me,” I murmured quietly.

”Are you sure about that?”

”Brian!”

”Okay, fine. So you're coming with us.” Finally he smiled a bit.

”So it seems,” I said. Just then Jimmy stumbled into the kitchen with a bottle of beer in his hand. He froze in the doorway and his eyes focused on our hands on the table.

”You didn't have sex here, did you?” he muttered and frowned.
”Jimmy!”

”I can never be too sure!”
”Well, we didn't. But your couch and your bed were - ”

”Brian! Stop. That's not funny,” I told him.

”I was gonna beat the shit out of you,” Jimmy said with a laugh, ”No one fucks on my couch but me.”

”Oh, but your bed is okay?” Brian asked.

”Wherever but NOT on my couch,” Jimmy said and winked at him.

”Why do you have a bottle of beer in your hand? You weren't drinking, were you?” I asked Jimmy. He wiggled his eyebrows for a moment as he looked at me.

”You're drunk,” I stated and he laughed.

”Anyway, I'm going to the bar with Matt and Val,” he said and then turned around before walking out of the house.

”Does he have to go to the bar every night?” I asked as I turned to look at Brian.

”He just wants to find a girlfriend or someone to fuck,” he said.

”Oh god. So he's going to bring a girl here tonight?” I asked as my eyes went wide. Don't get me wrong, I wanted Jimmy to have a girl. But I didn't want to be there when they would have sex. I didn't want to hear it and I definitely didn't want to see it. I just didn't want to be there.

”Propably, yeah. Do you want to sleep at my place?”

”Can I? Awesome!”

”Though, there propably won't be any sleeping...” He was wiggling his eyebrows.

”I don't know what you're going to do, but I sure as hell will be asleep...”

”Don't be so lame, 'Manda,” he said with a laugh.

”I'm not lame. Jerk.”

”I'm not a jerk. Woman.”

”I'm not – Wait, no. I am a woman...” He just laughed at me.

Jerk.
♠ ♠ ♠
EVERYBODY GO CHECK OUT MY NEW ZACKY VENGEANCE STORY > Can't Help But Wish !

Please, that would make my day!