Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Twenty-three

In the morning I woke up from Brian's bed. I didn't see him anywhere so I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

Only a few moments (or so it felt) later I felt someone touch my cheek. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Brian's face in front of mine.
”Go away,” I mumbled and buried my head into my pillow. He chuckled quietly.

”You can't sleep all day,” he told me.

”Watch me,” I mumbled against the pillow. I felt him move his hand under the sheets and soon he was groping my ass. I groaned into the pillow and tried to push him away. Instead of letting go of me, he rolled on top of me so that he was laying on my back. I felt his cheek brush against mine as he buried his head into the pillow, too.

”Give me a kiss, babe,” he murmured.

”You're crushing me!” I whined.

”Give me a kiss!” I turned my head and my lips found his cheek. I kissed him and he finally rolled off me. I let out a sigh as I rolled over on to my back. I opened my eyes and yawned.

”Jerk,” I muttered without looking at him. Only a second later his face was in front of me and he was grinning like a fool.

”So did you sleep well?” he asked and kissed my lips quickly.

”Yes, until you had to wake me up,” I mumbled and pouted.

”Aww but I was getting so bored without you!”

”That doesn't mean you can just wake me up while I'm in the middle of my dreams...”

”Well, I'm sorry, Amanda.” He kissed me one more time before getting up from the bed. I sat up on the bed and looked at him.

”Your sister called,” Brian said suddenly.

”What, why?” I asked in horror. What did she want now?

”She wants to sell your house. She doesn't have enough money to live there alone.”

”She does have money!” I knew she had. Or, well... Atleast she used to have. That is, before she started drinking. Brian shook his head.

”She really doesn't,” he told me, ”She's going to sell it as soon as possible.”

”She can't sell something that's half mine!” I exclaimed.

”Well, that's why she called. She either wants you to move back there or buy the other half of the house,” Brian explained.

”I don't have enough money,” I muttered and looked down at my lap where my hands were resting, ”And I don't want to live with her, either.”

”Look, I will do anything to help, okay?” he said softly. I nodded.

I was feeling down for the rest of the day. I didn't know what to do. I didn't understand why Ashley was doing it to me. She knew I couldn't buy the house. And how could she sell the place? It was the only thing our parents left us. That should mean something. And if not for her, then for me it really meant something.

Brian tried to cheer me up, but nothing really worked. After a while of trying, he gave up and let me be all miserable and shit. I didn't want to take my frustration out on him so I decided to shut up whenever he talked to me. He was being so good to me that I didn't even think I deserved him.

When we went to sleep, he kissed my cheek and said goodnight. And for once, I didn't sleep well, even though he was right next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need to buy a couch because it sucks to sit on a floor while watching TV. That is all.