Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Twenty-five

It took a few days for us to move all Brian's stuff into the house. We put all his guitars and other stuff into Ashley's old room. We bought a bigger bed into my room and that became our bedroom. The funny thing was, Brian had more stuff than I did even though he had had a smaller house. We had quite a problem while we were trying to figure out where to put all his stuff. But it all worked out.

After a few months, on a Sunday, I was having a bad day. We had just a few hours earlier returned back from tour. We'd been on the road for a month and we were finally home. I was tired and that made me cranky. And on top of that, I hadn't had a bad day like that in months, so it had to come eventually. You can't always be happy, can you? Right.

While being on tour I had finally realized that I loved Brian. I really did love him. I was in love with him. And now we were officially dating. He was my boyfriend and I was happy to be his girlfriend.

Anyway, I had been laying on a couch for hours, now. I wasn't doing anything. I just stared up at the ceiling and laid there. I was trying to calm down. I didn't want to be in a bad mood. I wanted to be happy and cheerful but I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried to cheer myself up, I just couldn't.

”Are you still laying on the couch?” Brian asked as he walked to the couch and sat down next to my feet.

”I guess I am.”

”I don't think I've ever seen you like that. You act like someone's died,” he said quietly.

”Or is it that time of the month?”

”No, it's not that. Will you please leave me alone?” I muttered.

”Will you please talk to me?”

”I don't want to be mean to you.”

”I don't care if you're mean to me. I just want you to tell me what's wrong, okay?”

”I don't know what's wrong,” I muttered and closed my eyes, ”I'm just having a really bad day.”

”Promise me you will tell me if something's going on. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone and I hate to see you like this,” he said quietly.

”Mmhm.”

”Amanda?”

”Yeah?”

”I love you, okay?” Aww he was being so sweet that I actually felt bad for not being all lovey-dovey.

I fell asleep on the couch that day, but woke up in my bed the next morning. Brian was laying right next to me with his eyes open. He was looking at me.

”Morning,” I murmured quietly after clearing my throat. He was smiling sadly at me.

”You know, I didn't really understand your life before last night. I couldn't sleep because I kept wondering what was wrong with you. And then I realized that your life has been horrible. Your parents... Your sister...” He was now shaking his head.

”You shouldn't worry about things like that,” I told him quietly.

”Exactly. And that's the thing. I do need to worry about things like that. I feel the need to make sure you're all right. I feel bad when you feel bad,” he explained.
♠ ♠ ♠
I WANT COMMENTS :(