Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Twenty-seven

I decided to drop it and let him come home with me. Because that was what he wanted, even though I wanted him to spend time with his friends. I was afraid his friends would think that I took him from them and that's not what I wanted. I didn't want to take all his time.

As soon as I'd walked in, I threw away most of my clothes and took a warm shower. After that I pulled on my pajamas and joined Brian who was watching TV in the livingroom. I sat down on the couch next to him and he pulled me against his side by wrapping his arm around me. I leaned my head against his chest and closed my eyes.

”You smell good,” I murmured quietly.

”It might have something to do with the fact that I just took a shower...”

”Oh ha ha.”

”Do you wanna go to sleep?”

”No, not really. I'm good here,” I mumbled. Honestly I was somewhat tired but I felt so comfortable that I didn't want to move. He was so warm and soft that I never wanted to leave. I slowly started to fall asleep.

”Are you sure you don't wanna go to bed?” he whispered, his voice full of amusement. Maybe he found it funny that I didn't want to go to sleep, even though I was just about to fall asleep.

”I'm fine...”

”Alright. Goodnight, Amanda.” I felt him kiss the top of my head, ”I love you.”

I woke up to the sound of people whispering around me. I found it too hard to open my eyes, considering how tired I was, so I decided to fall back asleep as soon as possible.

”You can sleep in the guestroom if you promise to be quiet.” I heard Brian whispering to someone. Soon I realized it was Zacky.

”Look, man, I just need to sleep. I'm not going to throw a fucking party if that's what you think.”

”I just want to make sure Amanda gets enough of sleep, that's all,” Brian said quietly with a sigh.

”You really have changed, you know. You never treated Michelle like that. You really do love her, don't you?” Zacky asked quietly.

”More than anything. I've never felt like this. I feel the constant need to make her feel safe,” Brian mumbled, ”Sometimes she gets annoyed by it but I don't care. I just want the best for her.”

”You really have found your girl,” Zacky whispered but that's all I heard before I fell back asleep.

The next time I woke up was when apparently Brian was carrying me up the stairs into the bedroom. Someone was walking behind him. It must've been Zacky. What was he even doing here?

”Are you sure it's okay that I'm staying here? Amanda isn't mad at me, is she?” I heard Zacky's quiet voice. Brian stopped in the doorway and turned around which made me hit my head against the doorframe. But I was too tired to complain or even open my eyes.

”She isn't mad at anyone. In fact, I think she thinks that people are mad at HER,” Brian whispered.

”What? Really?”

”Yeah. Well, I'm going to put her to bed now,” Brian mumbled quietly.

”Alright, man.” Brian turned around again and my head hit the doorframe once again. I groaned quietly but I don't think Brian heard me. I felt him put me down on the bed and then I zoned out again.
♠ ♠ ♠
A big thanks to DA7X6661, HannahGatesXx and KellShadows for your comments, much love ladies!