Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Twenty-eight

Do you know what I hate? I hate the feeling you get when you have no idea what the people around you are talking about. And they won't tell you.

The whole morning I had been more than annoyed. I was sitting in the kitchen with Zacky and Brian. They had been whispering to each other for, like, an hour already. Whenever I asked what they were talking about, they just told me it wasn't anything important. Yeah. Whatever.

”I won't talk to you ever again if you don't stop that,” I told them as they started their whispering again. It was frustrating.

”Okay, sorry,” Brian said, ”We're just... In the middle of something.”

”Well do you really have to talk about it right now when I'm here?” I asked and crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back on the chair.

”No,” he said, ”We can go somewhere else, too.”

”No, nevermind. I'll go into the livingroom,” I told them and sighed. I got up from my chair.

”Hey, Amanda.” I looked at Brian.

”Yeah?”

”Give me a kiss,” he murmured. I leaned closer and gave him a quick kiss.

I went into the livingroom and sat down on the couch. I really wanted to know what they had been talking about. But they wouldn't tell me. Of course I could always go near the kitchen and hold my breath and do all that shit they do in the movies when someone's trying to listen to somebody else's conversation without them knowing. I could, but I wouldn't. Because that was immature and I wasn't going to act like that...

Okay, maybe I would. Because I really needed to know what was going on. So I, without making any noise, went to the doorway of the kitchen. The door was open so I stayed close to the wall. I pressed my ear against the wall and held my breath.

”Are you sure you want to do that, man? It will change your life...” I heard Brian's voice first.

”Well, are you sure you want to do that, too?” Zacky asked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

”Yeah. She's all I will ever want... That's enough for me.”

”Shit, man. This is weird. We'll be doing this kind of like together,” Zacky said. Brian laughed quietly. What the hell were they talking about?

”I know. I would have never believed it. But it's about time.”

”I know, I know.”

”I'm gonna go check on Amanda,” Brian said suddenly. My eyes flew wide open. Shit! I ran as fast as I could to the couch. I jumped on it and ended up landing face first on it.

”Amanda? What the hell are you doing?” Brian asked. I heard him laugh. I sat up on that damn couch and rubbed my cheek. Ouch.

”I, uh, I was going to sleep,” I mumbled with a shrug.

”Mmhm...”

”I'm telling the truth.”

”I didn't say you weren't...”

”But you gave me that look,” I said. He laughed and sat down next to me, resting his hand on my thigh.

”What look?” he asked with a grin.

”The look that says, ”Oh my god, you're so lying!”

”What? I didn't give you that look,” He snorted and rolled his eyes.

”So, what were you talking about in the kitchen?” I asked and cocked an eyebrow at him.

”Oh, nothing,” He shrugged. That's when I gave him THE look.

”Look, it's just something I can't tell you about right now. You'll find out eventually,” he said with a soft smile and leaned closer to kiss me. His lips touched mine but then I pushed him away.

”Oh, come on, Amanda. Give me a real kiss. Tongue and everything.”

”Why should I?”

”Because you're my girlfriend. Because I fucking want to kiss you,” he said.

”Eventually...”

”You'll find out in the near future, my love.”

”That sounded funny,” I said with a grin. ”And old!” He had an adorable grin on his face as he leaned closer and gave me a real kiss. With tongue and everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oi, people! It's been too long since the last time I updated this, but I've got a real good reason for not being here! I broke my computer. That's why I haven't updated. All my stuff is gone. Shit happens, but life goes on. So here I am again, leave me a comment if you feel like it!