Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Three

When we got inside, the house was really quiet. I only hoped Ashley was already asleep because I sure as hell didn't want to face her anymore that night. We walked in to the livingroom which was empty.

”Where is everybody?” I asked and furrowed my eyebrows as I turned to look at Brian.

”I'm pretty sure Jimmy and Johnny are doing something stupid in the back yard because the back door is open,” Brian pointed at the door which was, indeed, open, ”And Zacky's with Ashley.”

”Well what should we do now?” I asked.

”Well, I don't know, I haven't got a good blowjob in a long time...” Brian murmured with a wink.

”Brian!” I exclaimed and stared at him with wide eyes, ”Best friends don't do bj's!”

”Well why not? I've heard from that guy you dated that you're pretty good!” he exclaimed.

”What? Jake would never tell you!” I exclaimed in horror as I looked at him with my wide eyes and my mouth hanging slightly open. I couldn't believe him. Even though he had been pretty good friends with my ex, they wouldn't talk about stuff like that. Nu uh, never.

”Oh believe me! A few beers and that guy tells me all the nasty shit about your sex life!” he murmured and winked at me. I slapped his chest gently.

”Stop it. I don't believe you,” I told him and crossed my arms over my chest.

”You can call him if you want to,” he said with a laugh. Now I was getting really embarrassed. What if it really was true? What if he had told him?

”You're... You're lying!” I exclaimed and narrowed my eyes. But he didn't look like he had just told a lie. He looked like he was telling the truth.

”Oh my god, he really did tell you, didn't he?” I muttered and buried my head in my hands.

”Mmhm.”

”I'm going to kill him!” I cried and let out a deep sigh.

”Come on, it's not that bad! I thought it was pretty cute. The way you want to cuddle for hours after you've finished...”

”Oh god, shut up!” I exclaimed and groaned. He just laughed and pulled me into a hug.

The next morning I woke up from the couch. We'd been watching a movie with Brian and I guess we had both fallen asleep on top of each other. The TV was still on, so I turned it off as I got up from the couch. The whole house was still quiet, so I made my way quietly up the stairs into my sister's room. I opened the door as quietly as possible and looked in. Ashley and Zacky were both asleep on the bed. I closed the door and looked into my bedroom. I saw Jimmy and Johnny both asleep on my bed. Jimmy's arm was around Johnny and I couldn't help but let out a laugh. I walked closer to the bed just as Jimmy's eyes fluttered open. He looked adorable with his hair all messy and eyes half closed.

”Look at you two,” I murmured, ”Aww!” Jimmy quickly pulled his hand away from Johnny.

”Fuck, man!” he exclaimed and sat up. ”Why did you have to come in to the same bed, you fuckface?” Johnny just turned his back to Jimmy.

”What a fucking retard,” Jimmy muttered and got up from the bed.

”I want food,” he told me and looked at me for a second. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room and towards the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?