Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Thirty-six (part two)

”Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know someone was in here...” I mumbled quickly and was about to close the door when Ashley pulled away from Zacky and almost stumbled into the sink. Jesus, she was wasted.

”Listen, Amanda, you're in my house now. You don't just walk in on me and my boyfriend – ”

”Husband,” Zacky mumbled quietly.

”When we're having a moment here, I don't need you to come ruin it, okay? I don't care if you need to pee, there's another bathroom here!” Ashley exclaimed.

”Look, I said I'm sorry, I'll just go away,” I told her and was about to turn around when she grabbed my shoulder.

”No. I've had enough of people trying to ruin my relationship with Zacky,” she shouted.

”I wasn't trying to ruin your relationship for fucks sake!”

”Calm down, girls, we're at a party,” Zacky muttered, ”I swear I'll kick out the both of you if you start fighting.”

”Just go away, Amanda,” Ashley muttered and looked at me in disgust.

”I was going to!”

”Don't yell at me in my own fucking house!”

”This isn't even your house,” I muttered and shook my head.

”Amanda, just please, leave before someone gets hurt,” Zacky said quietly.

”You know what, Zacky? No. I won't go. Because I don't care if my own sister beats the shit out of me. I just want this to stop. And if it takes that, if she has to hit me, then go ahead,” I said and shrugged, ”But please, Ash, stop drinking. You've ruined your whole life.”

”What the fuck? Who are you to tell me what to do with my life?” she exclaimed and took a step closer to me. That's when Zacky reacted and grabbed Ashley's shoulders from behind her.

”Ash, this is our wedding day,” Zacky muttered into his wife's ear. That's when Ashley grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head towards her. And I screamed in pain as she pulled me towards her.

”What the hell is going on?” I heard Brian's shocked voice coming from behind me. Soon I felt his arms around my waist as he forced me away from Ashley who had let me go.
”Why didn't you do anything? What's wrong with you?” Brian shouted to Zacky.

”Do you think there's anything I can do? These two, I swear to God, will never be in the same room again!” Zacky exclaimed to Brian.

”I'm fucking horrified of leaving Amanda ever alone again near you two,” Brian muttered, ”You did nothing to stop them. I don't understand you anymore.” The last part he propably said to Zacky but I wasn't sure because Brian guided me out of the bathroom. He walked me into an empty room and closed the door behind him.

”Are you okay? I'm fucking disgusted right now,” he muttered and pulled me into a hug. I
nodded against his chest and held back the tears.

Honestly, I was a bit disgusted too. I was done with Ashley. I was done with her and she was done with me and that was fine. I didn't want to be around her when all she wanted to do was hurt me. I didn't need a person like that in my life.

And what hurt the most was that if our parents were still alive, none of this would've happened. Ash wouldn't have started drinking. We would be a happy family. We could be in the same room without one of us trying to hurt the other one.

”I wanna get out of here,” I mumbled against his chest. Then I pulled my head back and looked up at his face. I tried my best to hold back the tears but it was getting damn hard.

”Yeah,” he nodded, ”Let's get you home.”

”You can stay here,” I told him quietly and pinched my eyes closed as I felt the tears fall down my cheeks.

”Are you kidding me? I won't let you leave alone. And I don't even want to be here anymore,” he muttered and cupped my cheeks with my hands. Then suddenly the door opened and I saw Matt in the doorway.

”Is everything – ”

”Go away!” Brian exclaimed which surprised me. Why was he yelling at Matt now? Either way, Matt didn't leave.

”Look, man, I don't give a fuck if you're mad at someone or not, but you need to calm down,” Matt told Brian. Matt was being extremely calm as he spoke, even though Brian had just yelled at him.

”I'm sick of this bullshit,” Brian muttered and grabbed my hand. Then he pulled me out of the room and walked straight out of the house.

As soon as we were outside, he lit up a cigarette and walked to his car.

”You're never going near your sister again, do you hear me?” Brian turned to look at me and blew out the smoke. I was still biting my lip as I tried not to cry so I did nothing. I just looked at him with tears in my eyes.

”We're going home and never coming back,” he muttered.

”Don't say that,” I mumbled.

”I'm serious! I'm freaking out right now. She tried to hit you, she pulled your hair! You're not as big or strong as she is,” Brian told me with his wide eyes, ”You can't do anything when she hits you.”

”I don't want to talk about this.”

”I'm calling the fucking cops next time and she will pay for whatever she's done to you. I'm fucking serious.” And he was. I knew he was by the way he looked at me. I sniffled and got in his car. He took a moment to finish smoking but then he joined me in the car.

What a day - what a night.