Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Thirty-seven

I guess, in some weird way, I couldn't be mad at my sister. I just couldn't be mad at her even though she was a horrible sister. I was tired of her doing whatever the hell she wanted but what could I do? She obviously didn't listen to anybody. She didn't want any help and she wanted to ruin her life. Was that my problem, really? I guess it was. Not only because she was my sister, but because I loved her, too. We shared the same blood and flesh; we were twin sisters. We were supposed to be together.

I knew that Brian had made it clear that I wasn't going near my sister ever again. But then again, was it his decision to make? As much as I hoped it was, I knew it wasn't. I didn't want to make that kind of decisions, but I had to. I understood that it propably was the best to stay away from Ashley. She wasn't good for me. But as much as I wanted to, I just couldn't walk away from her. Because she was the only part of my family that I still had. She was my only family.

”'Manda? Is everything okay?” Brian asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. My eyes focused on my food again as I nodded.

”Yeah.”

”You're not thinking about me leaving on tour again, are you?” Oh... That. It was his last night here before he would leave and stay away from home for weeks.

”No,” I told him with a smile. I finished eating and pushed away the plate with a sigh.

”Look, I don't like it when you don't tell me what's going through your head,” Brian said quietly.

”I just, uh, I don't know what to do with Ash,” I mumbled.

”What do you mean? You're not going to do anything with her,” he said.

”Look, she's my sister. And even though you don't like her, you have to accept the fact that she's a part of my family,” I told my boyfriend.

”I'm tired of this,” he muttered and shook his head, ”It's, like, you don't understand what she's done to you. It's like a bad relationship and you won't let go.”

For the rest of the day, I didn't say a word about Ashley. Zacky had called Brian and apologized and everything but Brian was still mad at him.

”I don't understand why you're mad at Zacky,” I said, ”He didn't do anything.”

”Exactly. He just watched as his wife tried to beat up my girlfriend,” Brian muttered and finished his cigarette. We were sitting outside because Brian needed to have a smoke and we both forgot our keys inside. Now we had to wait for Zacky to arrive so that he could open the door for us.

”I'm starting to feel like I only cause you trouble,” I said quietly, ”You don't hang out with your friends anymore. And when you do, you fight with them or shout at them. And you don't seem to be happy when you're with me, either.”

”What? That's not true, Amanda,” he muttered.

”Either way, I think you should apologize to Zacky and Matt,” I said. He snorted and rolled his eyes.

”I'm serious,” I said, ”I'm not only worried about your friendship with them. I'm worried about the whole band, too.”

”Nothing's going to happen to our band."

”Whatever. I'm just saying that I'm tired of fighting and shouting.”

”Oh, me too. Believe me.”

When we got back inside, I thanked Zacky. Brian just walked straight in without saying a word.

”Look, I just want you to know that I have nothing against you and I don't hate you because of what happened,” I whispered to Zacky while making sure that Brian didn't hear me.

”Good, because I feel really fucking bad. I'm ashamed of Ash when she acts like that,” Zacky muttered quietly, ”She doesn't treat you right and everyone knows it.”

”Yeah... Brian's really pissed off because of this.”

”That only shows how much he loves you,” Zacky told me and patted my shoulder, ”He doesn't want to see you hurt, you have to realize that.”

”I do realize it,” I told him and nodded, ”Thanks, Zacky, I'm glad we could talk about this.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember to leave a comment :)