Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Thirty-eight

Brian went on tour and I was left home alone. I was pretty alone in all the possible ways because all my friends, my sister and my boyfriend were gone now. But for the first time, I actually liked being alone. Before I had been pretty afraid of being alone all the time, but now I was getting used to it. I liked it when I didn't have to look pretty for anybody and I could lay on a couch all day and drink vodka without anyone interrupting me.

Brian called me about twice a day everyday, just to make sure I was okay. It was cute and nice but he really had no need to call me all the time.

”Are you really that bored that you just want to call me?” I asked with a laugh, holding the phone against my ear as I laid in my bed.

”Babe, I miss you. I need to find a way to be with you or even hear your voice,” he said into the phone.

”Aren't you having fun? Where are the guys? Don't tell me you stayed in the bus while everyone went out...”

”No, we're all here,” he said with a laugh, ”Your sister's in the bathroom throwing up.

”Oh, gross...”

”She's thrown up propably every night,” he said quietly, ”It can't be good for her.”

”Well, it's her own problem.”

”That's my girl. You shouldn't give a fuck about her.”

”Mmhm, well, anyway. I'm gonna start sleeping now,” I mumbled and yawned.

”Alright. I'll call you in the morning, okay?”

”Yeah. And please, Brian, have some fun, okay? It's not the end of the world, babe. We'll get to see each other in a few weeks,” I said into the phone. I heard him sigh.

”And then we'll get married!”

”Exactly. Goodnight,” I mumbled into the phone as I turned off the lights, ”I love you, Gates.”

”Next time we're in bed, call me Gates. It sounds sexy the way you say it,” he murmured into the phone. I chuckled.

”I'll make sure to do that.”

”Good. I love you, Amanda.”

Days went by fast as I just slept and ate and then slept some more. And before I knew it, my boyfriend was back home. And let me tell you that it was AWESOME. Do you know what that also meant? That I would get married in a week. Mmhm, you heard me. I had been planning the wedding with Val's help (she was with the boys so it was pretty hard to do it all via phone) and everything was almost ready. I had a dress which was pretty awesome and I think I was ready, too.

Well, back to Brian. When he came back home, we were both really happy. We hugged for like fifteen minutes and even after that we had to touch each other some way. We held hands, kissed and snuggled.

”You have no idea how much I missed you,” he murmured against my neck. At that moment we were laying in bed because the first thing we did after he had arrived was sex.

”I'm glad you're back now,” I whispered, ”The bed was pretty cold without you. But for the first time no one groped me while I slept!”

”Amanda, you totally ruined this moment.”

”But you don't mind because you love me so much,” I mumbled and chuckled, ”Right, babe?”

”Well...”

”Exactly!”

”I didn't even say anything,” he said with a laugh as he sat up and looked at my face.

”But I know you so well that I know you were going to say yes,” I said. Then we just stared at each other for a moment. He touched my cheek with his hand and smiled.

”I don't even care about getting married. I just want to be with you,” he murmured quietly.

”Well, either way, we're getting married next week. Whether you like it or not.”

”See, that's why I love you. You make things happen, whether I like it or not,” he said with a grin as he leaned down and kissed me softly.

”I'm gonna get some sleep,” he told me as he turned off the lights and laid down once again.

”What if I start groping you?” I whispered quietly.

”Be my guest, babe.”

”This won't feel like our bedroom if there aren't people touching each other all the time.”

”You learn fast, kid,” he murmured and moved his hand to my boob.

”I thought it was my turn to do that to you.”

”Oh, sorry, let me just get my boobs ready for that.”

”See? That's why I love you. You're so stupid,” I mumbled and giggled like an idiot.

”Then what does that make you? Marrying an idiot, aren't you, Amanda?”

”Maybe...”

”That's exactly why we love each other. We're stupid and like groping each other's boobs. I think we're pretty much perfect for each other.”