Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Thirty-nine

”Brian!” I exclaimed and ran a hand through my hair, getting really frustrated. Brian had been playing his guitar all day in the guest/music room and didn't pay any attention to cleaning up the house. I wanted everything to be perfect on my wedding day and that meant that the house needed to be spotless when the guests would arrive. But no, Brian just wanted to play his
damn guitar which meant that I had to clean the whole damn house by myself.

”What? I'm busy!” he shouted. I marched to the doorway and looked into the room. I found him sitting on a chair, looking at me.

”Look, are we getting married on Saturday? Are we?”

”Uh, yeah?” he looked somewhat confused as he looked at me.

”And today is Thursday! We have to clean up, this place is a mess!” I exclaimed.

”Amanda, calm the fuck down, will you?” he put away his guitar and got up from the chair. He walked to me, placing his hands on my shoulders as he looked at my face.

”I don't need to 'calm the fuck down',” I muttered.

”Yes you do! We've got plenty of time to clean up,” he said softly and touched my cheek with his hand. I bit my lip. Then I pushed his hand away.

”No,” I said, ”We're going to do it now.”

”No. Can't you see I'm in the middle of something?”

”It's not as important as cleaning up!” I exclaimed. He snorted.

”It's more important, okay? It's what I do for living, what I love and what I want to do. That guitar is a huge part of my life,” he muttered.

”Fine. I'm going out,” I muttered and turned around. I was about to walk away when he caught
my arm and pulled me back.

”Where exactly are you going to go?” he asked me.

”Somewhere.” I shrugged, ”And I'm not coming back until this house is spotless!”

”You're being immature, 'Manda,” he muttered and shook his head.

”Well, I guess I am, then.”

”Look, we'll clean up later, okay? It doesn't have to be done right now,” he said softly.

”Yes it does!” I cried and ran my hands through my hair, ”I want everything to be perfect!”

”Then go away and I'll make it happen while you're gone,” he said, ”Okay?”

”And how will you do that?” I muttered.

”I'll ask the guys some help,” he said and shrugged, ”Don't worry about it. I just want you to be happy.”

”Hmpfh, okay.”

”I love you,” he said softly and leaned down to kiss me.

I went shopping. I bought new jeans, shirts, underwear, everything. It took me hours to finish and when I got home, my feet were killing me. I opened the door and noticed that there was no mess. The house was - just like I wanted it to be - spotless. I began to smile as I walked up into Brian's little music room. I knew I'd find him there, sitting on the same chair with his guitar. He turned to look at me.

”You cleaned up,” I said with a smile. He laughed and nodded. I walked to him and leaned down to kiss him.

”Thanks, babe,” I murmured against his lips, ”You're the best.” He put his guitar down and pulled me down on to his lap, so that I was finally straddling him. We looked at each other, grinning like jerks.

”Did you get to play your guitar, too?” I asked.

”Yeah,” he nodded, ”We're going back to studio right after the tour. Everyone's been writing songs.”

”Yeah? Good.”

”Amanda?”

”Mmhm?”

”Are you happy?” he asked. I frowned.

”What do you mean?”

”Well, I've noticed that you have changed. You seem happier, you look happier. Are you really happier than before?” he asked and I nodded.

”Yeah. I am. I think I've grown up and it's because of you. You make me feel better,” I said quietly. He grinned.

”I'm not going to let you go, ever,” he mumbled and leaned closer and kissed me. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and pulled my lower lip with his teeth.

”I'm not going to go anywhere. I've found all I want and need,” I told him.

”This is getting really cheesy,” he said with a laugh.

”We're allowed to be cheesy. We're getting married,” I mumbled and kissed him again.

The truth was, I really was happy. I was sure that I had found the love of my life, the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. It didn't matter how cheesy we were, it had nothing to do with the fact that he was famous and I didn't even care that he was a god in bed. Well, of course, it was a plus but it had nothing to do with the fact that I loved him oh so very much. He was what I wanted and what I really had needed to get well again. He had helped me through so much that I just needed to thank him and be good to him and make him feel good. I just loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks HannahGatesXx for being SUPER AWESOME!