Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Fourty-three

This was it. This was my last chance to make Brian take me with them on their tour. He was packing some of his stuff up in our bedroom while I sat in the kitchen, trying to find a way to make him say yes.

1. I had tried to tell him that I was okay now. My head didn't hurt and my face didn't look like some had hit me with a baseball bat several times. I was okay, wasn't I?

2. I'd told him that he couldn't be without me. He just couldn't go on for over a month without me, sex or blowjobs or groping each other in the middle of a night (weird shit, I tell you).

3. I'd begged him to take me with them. I had been on the floor on my knees and just begging him. I said, ”I can't live without. I need you, I love you!”

4. I even accused him of not loving me enough. I had told him, ”If you really loved me, you would want to spend more time with me. And I can tell that you obviously don't want to spend time with me.”

But as hard as I had tried, he didn't say yes. But no worries, I was going to get what I wanted.

”Brian? When does the bus come pick you up?” I asked as he walked into the kitchen. He went straight to the fridge and took out a beer.

”In an hour,” he said and opened the bottle, ”Why do you ask?”

”Oh, no reason. Will you take me with you?”

”Nope.”

”What do I have to do to make you say yes?” I asked and crossed my arms over my chest, leaning back in my chair. He shrugged.

”Blowjobs, sex in the shower, sex on that table, handjobs. Not much.”

”That's it? I'll do it!”

”I was kidding. Don't get excited,” he said with a laugh as he sat down.

”But I'm serious! I'll die without you!”

”No you won't. You'll be just fine,” he said.

”I'm begging you, Brian,” I said quietly and pouted. He looked amused as he put the bottle down and leaned closer to me over the table.

”Let's make a deal. If I take you with us, will you promise to do everything I ask you to do for the rest of the year?”

”Sure!” Did I not think about what I just said? Because that could mean anything. If he asked me to eat shit, I would have to do that, wouldn't I?

”Alright, go pack your bags. We're leaving soon!”

- - -

”Brian? I don't have to do anything stupid, do I?” I asked carefully as we sat in front of our house with our suitcases. We were waiting for the bus to come pick us up.

”Well, if I come up with something stupid then yeah,” he said with a shrug. My eyes went wide as I stared at him in horror.

”You wouldn't!”

”We'll see about that, right? You promised you would do ANYTHING.”

”I, uh, I... I'm... No, uh, I... You, no...” I didn't know what to say.

”Nah, don't worry, Amanda. I'm only talking about some blowjobs in the morning and stuff like that – the things you wouldn't normally do,” he said with a shrug.

”I can't give you a blowjob in the morning, you know that makes me throw up!” I exclaimed. A few of our neighbours were walking by and they gave us some pretty disgusted looks. I couldn't really blame them.

”Well, what can you do? A promise is a promise,” he said and shrugged.

”Hmpfh.”

”Oh come, Manda, it can't be that bad.” He squeezed me against his side.

”You wouldn't know, would you? Have you tried sucking a dick in the morning?” I muttered without realizing what the hell I was talking about.

”Well, no, not really,” he said with a laugh.

”I, uh... Whatever.”

”You'll get used to it. Don't worry. Practice makes perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what I find awesome? The fact that people write all kind of stuff in this little box over here. It says "Author's Notes" and I'm guessing that means "Write whatever the hell you want" because what I've been reading is that some people tell about their life, some tell about their day, boyfriend, girlfriend, friends, school, work, all kinds of things. Someone even told about her dog getting puppies and grandmother losing her glasses, I mean, how cool is that? I've never understood the meaning of this "Author's Notes" box because I'm so lame. I've asked people to leave me comments and thanked the few who have done that. But now, after I realized how awesome this is, I'm going to start writing some cool stuff. Like this. I feel like a genius!

And another thing, I'm reading this story that is really cool and awesome (but I won't let you know what's the name of that story, hahahahaha) and the author writes all kinds of cool things about her life in this box. I find those "Author's Notes" more exciting than the actual story. I don't even feel bad.

You should have propably skipped this but as you apparently didn't then that's very nice of you and I feel like I should thank you for reading my "Author's Notes" so thanks very much and have a nice day!