Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Fourty-five

I felt pretty bad for not being there for Jimmy when he had needed me. I felt like such a bad friend. I didn't even deserve to be his friend, for fucks sake. Everyone else, propably even Ashley, had been there for him but me. I shook my head at the thought and sighed.

I was laying wide awake on the couch in the middle of a night. Brian was asleep in our bunk. Everyone else was asleep, too. I couldn't stop thinking of the fact that I hadn't been there for Jimmy. I blamed myself.

I checked the time from my phone and sighed once again. It was four in the morning and I hadn't slept at all. And I propably wouldn't get any sleep, either. I wanted to go talk to Jimmy but Brian had told me not to talk about it ever again. And I couldn't do that to Brian – I couldn't tell Jimmy that Brian had told me about his problem – because Jimmy propably had a reason to not tell me.

Suddenly I wanted to call someone. I wanted to talk to someone about this; I wanted someone to talk to about everything. Okay, I didn't want SOMEONE. I wanted my mom. I missed her. I needed her but she wasn't ever going to be there for me.

”Amanda?” I heard Brian's voice. I couldn't see him because it was so dark.

”Are you awake?”

”Yeah,” I whispered.

”Why are you sleeping here?” he asked and sat down next to my feet.

”I, uh... I wanted some time to think,” I told him quietly.

”Think about what? Please don't say you can't sleep because you're worried about Jimmy,” he murmured quietly.

”Well, shit, Brian, he's my best friend. How could I not worry about him after what you told me last night?”

”Look, Amanda, we've dealt with this... little problem for months, now. He's going to get help as soon as we get back home. There's nothing we can do now,” he told me.

”This isn't a little problem! It's serious. We're talking about a person's life!” I hissed and he covered my mouth with his hand.

”Shut up, Amanda. We're not talking about this anymore,” he said sternly.

”It's bothering me!” I said after I'd pushed his hand away.

”Well what do you want me to do?” he asked, getting a bit frustrated.

”Talk with me. Tell me all about it. Please. I just want to talk to someone,” I said quietly. He sighed.

”Fine...”

The next morning we got to the venue where Avenged Sevenfold was having their next show in. Everyone looked tired as we walked in and into their dressing room. Brian held my hand and practically dragged me with him.

”I'm like really tired,” I mumbled and rubbed my eyes, ”Why couldn't I stay in the bus and sleep?”

”Because the driver wants everyone out when he's asleep,” Brian said and handed me a bottle of water.

”Then how come they let Jimmy stay in?”

”Because he needs to rest... He drank a bit too much last night,” he told me. I opened the bottle and drank some water.

”So what are we doing now? It's only like 9 in the morning,” I mumbled and looked around the room. I saw tons of food and drinks on a table. There was a TV and a few couches.

”We have a meet and greet with a few fans at five. Then we're doing some interviews and then the soundcheck,” Johnny said.

”Brian?” I asked, ”Can we go eat some breakfast?”

”What's wrong with the food in here? There's a table full of – ”

”Yeah, but there's only like, the stuff that you eat for lunch,” I mumbled.

”There are like fruits and shit like that. Don't be such a baby.”

”There are no fruits!” I exclaimed.

”Well if banana is not a fruit then – ”

”Well I didn't notice there was a banana!”

”Mmhm,” Brian laughed and ruffled my hair. I grabbed a banana from the table and sat down on one of the couches. Soon Brian sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I started to eat the banana.

”When are you going to suck me like that banana?” he murmured into my ear and I was about to choke on a piece of banana. I coughed and he just laughed.

”Jesus Christ!” I exclaimed as tears filled my eyes, ”You almost got me killed!”

”What did he do?” Matt asked with a laugh. I finally swallowed and shook my head.

”I asked her to suck my dick,” Brian said. My eyes flew wide open.

”Brian!”

”And it's not even 10AM! That's the way, Gates!”

”You act like teenagers!” I exclaimed and got up from the couch. I threw the rest of the banana at Brian and marched out of the room. I realized how very tired I still was as I walked around the venue. There weren't a lot of people which I liked because that gave me time to just walk around the place by myself and think about everything.

”Amanda!” I heard Brian's voice and then heard his footsteps coming after me. I stopped walking and turned around. He had a grin on his face as he reached me and grabbed my hand. He took a deep breath in before leaning down and kissing me softly.

”You forgot something,” he mumbled against my lips before pulling back slightly.

”What?” I asked. He didn't say anything as he pulled something out of his pocket. I looked down at his hand. The damn banana.

”Throw it away!” I demanded.

”I'll do that as soon as you suck my – ”

”Brian! Now!” I grabbed the banana from his hand and threw it into the nearest trash can. I felt his hands on my waist as he pulled my back against his chest. He kissed my neck and then rested his head on my shoulder.

”I'm sorry. It's too early to talk about dick sucking,” he murmured.

”Exactly.”

”You know what. As soon as we're home, I'll marry you,” he promised. I smiled and turned around, pulling him into a kiss.

”Well good,” I said, ”Because I love you very much.”

”I love you too, baby.”

”Oi, Gates, we're going shopping! Val and the girls want to go buy shoes! What about your girl?” We heard Matt's voice and soon saw him walking towards us.

”Oh, Jesus, didn't know you were in the middle of something!” he exclaimed and covered his eyes with his hand.

”She was only about to suck my dick, that's all,” Brian shouted. I slapped his chest and pushed his hands off me as I started walking to Matt.

”I need to buy some shoes too! And Brian, you're paying or I'll never suck that dick of yours again, you hear me?” I shouted and winked at him. He ran to me and swept me off my feet.

”I'll buy you so many pairs of shoes that my dick will never leave your mouth again,” he murmured to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the lack of updates!