Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Fourty-six

”Uh, Brian? Where's my dress?” I asked and stared at my closet with my wide eyes. My wedding dress was gone... I was sure I had put it in the closet and closed the door, just in case Brian would walk in and accidentally see it.

”What dress? You mean the white, puffy one?” I heard his voice and turned around to look at him. I nodded.

”Oh, I thought it was some old one and gave it away,” he said with a shrug. My eyes flew wide open and I gave him a death glare.

”You didn't! You should have never even seen it!”

”I was kidding, Manda, calm down,” he said with a laugh as he leaned against the door frame,

”I wouldn't have touched it even if you had put a gun to my head. I think you've made it clear enough that I have no business around it until we're married.”

”Yeah, but if you didn't touch it, then who did?” I cried and threw my hands up, getting really frustrated.

It had been about two months since we'd come back from the tour. And guess what? I was getting married TOMORROW! And guess what? I had no dress. Someone must've stolen it, my damn wedding dress! How was I going to get married if I had nothing to put on?

”I don't know. Maybe it was one of the girls. Have you tried calling them?” he asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

”I doubt it was Ash,” I shook my head, ”I'm going to call Val.”

”Good girl. Now, what do you want to eat? Should we go out?”

”What? Aren't you going out with the guys?” I asked. He shook his head.

”Nope. Last time I did that, the night before the wedding, you ended up in a hospital. I won't let it happen again,” he told me as he took a step closer. I rolled my eyes.

”Could we please stop talking about that?”

”Of course. I don't feel the need to make you remember your fucked up face,” he said with a laugh.

”My face wasn't fucked up! You told me I looked beautiful!”

”You always look beautiful, Amanda,” he said and leaned closer to kiss me.

”That I do.” I nodded.

”Oooh, someone's a bit cocky, eh?”

”Let's just go to eat. And call Val!”

I called Val but she didn't pick up the phone so we decided to drive to their place on our way to a restaurant. We rang the doorbell and waited.

”Well well well,” Matt said as he opened the door, ”What brings you two here?”

”My wedding dress! Have you seen it?” I exclaimed. Matt laughed.

”No... Oh, but I'm pretty sure my wife has it. Wait a sec.” Matt turned around and shouted,

”Val! Get your ass over here!” It took a few seconds for her to appear in the doorway next to Matt.

”Do you have my dress? Do you? Please say you have it!”

”Calm down,” she said with a laugh, ”It's here. I had to bring it here. Brian was going to see it!”

”No I wasn't! I wasn't even TRYING to look at it,” Brian said with a laugh.

”You were, don't try to deny it!”

”Mmhm. Well, could you give her the dress? I'm pretty fucking hungry,” Brian said and held his stomach.

”I would but I think it's the best if I keep it here. It's already bad enough that you're spending this night together, which by the way you shouldn't do,” Val said and started to wag her finger.

”Oh, yeah. Well I'll come here before the wedding and get dressed,” I said with a nod.

”Sounds like a plan,” Val said, ”Goodnight.”

-

After we had finished eating and gone back home, I was really tired but still excited. Brian seemed to be just tired so he went to bed early. I stayed up late in the kitchen, just looking through some crappy wedding magazines. I even teared up a bit, that's how happy I was. I was finally going to get married to a man I loved more than anyone!

When I finally went to bed, it was around three in the morning. I was dead tired as I got in the bed... Only to hear my phone ring. On the other side of the room. I forced myself out of my bed and stumbled my way to the phone. I grabbed it and sat down on the floor.

”What, Jimmy?” I mumbled into the phone.

”I, uh... Brian didn't answer... I'm... Please come pick me up.” Suddenly I was very awake. Jimmy sounded horrible; like he really needed help.

”Where are you?”

”At this bar...” Finally he told me where exactly he was and I promised I'd be right there. But in case he was in some kind of trouble, I had to wake Brian up and ask him to come with me. Because if someone wanted to, like, let's say kill Jimmy, I wouldn't be able to protect him and fight back.

So I went to the bed and shook Brian's shoulder. His eyes fluttered open and he gave me a death glare, pushing my hand away.

”Go away,” he mumbled.

”Babe, Jimmy called. We need to go pick him up,” I whispered.

”What the fuck...” he muttered and sat up, ”What a prick. Ruining my sleep...” I handed him a hoodie which he put on.

”Something's happened,” I said, ”Something serious.”

”Well no shit,” he muttered, ”He's in trouble again.”

-

We found Jimmy in front of the bar he had apparently been in. And as we walked closer, we both went into a some kind of shock. Jimmy's face was... Well, let's just say there was some blood and bruises. It didn't look nice.

”Jimmy! What's happened!” I exclaimed and knelt down in front of him. He was sitting on the ground, smoking a cigarette. He just shrugged.

”Got into a fight,” he muttered and lay down on his back, throwing the ciggy away.

”No, no! Don't lay down! We have to leave! What if they come back? Who did this to you?” I asked in horror. I was scared shitless!

”Amanda, shut up,” Brian muttered, ”Jimmy, get in the car. Let's go.”

”I don't think I want to leave...” he mumbled and stared up at the sky.

”Is he okay?” I whispered to Brian who just shrugged as an answer.

”Jimmy! Get the fuck up!” Brian yelled. Jimmy sighed and sat up before getting up on his feet. As he started walking, he held his stomach.

”Jimmy? Please tell me what happened!” I begged and ran after them.

”Amanda, stop asking!” Brian shouted and I flinched, ”Just, shut up!” I got a little angry and got in the car without saying another word.

We drove back to our place and Jimmy and Brian went outside to talk about something. I tried to follow them but Brian told me to get back inside. I did as told and went up into the bedroom, locked the door and got in the bed.

Why couldn't I hear what had happened to Jimmy? Why didn't they let me join the conversation? I was just as much of a best friend to Jimmy as Brian was. I had a right to know! Just because I wasn't a man didn't mean I couldn't help them. And Brian had no right to shout at me! What was he thinking? It wasn't my fault I was worried and wanted to know what was going on, was it?

I fell asleep still being angry and woke up about an hour later when someone knocked on the door and shouted my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
About to end this soon!
Oi! Almost forgot to thank my two lovely commenters, CrushxandxBurn and HannahGatesXx for your comments, thanks very much girls!