Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Five

Brian gave me a ride home later that night because my own car was at home. When I got in, the lights were off and Ashley wasn't home. And I was extremely happy because of that. I walked up into my bedroom and changed into my pajama shorts and a top. Then I walked into the kitchen, but on my way there I ran into Ashley and Zacky. Damn.

”Watch where you're going!” Ashley exclaimed and glared at me.

”Calm down,” I muttered and tried to push her out of my way.

”Why did you call me a fat cow last night?” she asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

”Let's go, Ash,” Zacky mumbled quietly and looked really uncomfortable.

”Why did you slap me?” I asked her.

”You deserved it,” she told me and may I add that she looked really smug.

”Well, thanks.” I managed to push her out of my way and I walked into the kitchen. But she couldn't just drop it, could she? She had followed me into the kitchen. Zacky was standing in the doorway.

”I want you to move out,” Ashley told me. I turned to look at her with my wide eyes.

”What? This is not your house,” I told her.

”Well I'm older than you.”

”Yeah, like, two minutes!”

”I don't want to live with you anymore.”

”Great. Get out then,” I muttered and rolled my eyes.

”Mom and dad liked me more than you, you know that, right?” Okay now she was going too far. But I knew that she was just trying to piss me off.

”Ashley, stop it,” Zacky told her but she ignored him.

”Mom always wanted to spend time with me, not you,” Ashley said.

”Fuck you. Are you drunk again?”

”No, fuck you, Amanda. You've ruined my life. Go get your stuff and leave,” she told me. Okay what was going on? Why did she suddenly hate me SO MUCH? We didn't get along but she had never asked me to move out.

”You can't kick me out of my own home,” I said.

”I swear to God, I'll smash your head into pieces if you don't leave. I'm fucking done with you. I don't want to see you,” she exclaimed. She must've thought she was such a badass.

”Why do I have to leave? Why don't you move in with your boyfriend?” I asked her, leaning against the kitchen counter behind me.

”That's none of your business!” she exclaimed.

”Believe me, I would love to get away from you,” I told her.

”Then go!”

”Where? I don't have money, you know that!”

”Ashley, come on!” Zacky told her. Ashley turned to look at her boyfriend.

”I'm not finished!” she exclaimed.

”Why are you such a bitch anyway?” I asked. She turned back to me and took a step closer. Suddenly Zacky walked to us, grabbed Ashley's hand and began to pull her out of the room.

”The truth is, no one wants you here, you skinny bitch!” She shouted just before she closed the door behind her.

No one wanted me there? That couldn't true. I had friends who wanted me there, didn't I? I sat down on the floor, leaning my back against the counter. Why did she have to be so damn mean? Even though I knew I shouldn't care about her words, I couldn't help but feel a bit offended. She was my sister, after all. She was supposed to make sure I was alright and not make me feel like shit.

My thoughts interrupted the sound of my phone ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen for a moment. It was Brian. I answered.

”Hey Manda! Where are you?”

”In the kitchen,” I told him and let out a sigh.

”Is everything alright?” he asked, sounding somewhat worried.

”Yeah. Ashley's just... Not being really nice,” I muttered.

”Oh yeah? Want me to come over?”

”Yes.”
”I'll be right there!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Thanks to XxYouhadmeathelloxX and freshtrixz for the comments, much love girls!