Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Fourty-nine

”Baby?”

”Yes?”

”Where are we going?” I asked as we sat in Brian's car, on our way to... Well, I didn't know where we were going so yeah.

”It's a surprise,” he said and wiggled his eyebrows.

”I think we're going to the airport,” I said as I looked out of the window, ”And I think you're taking me somewhere far away.”

”Is that so?”

”Yep.”

”Well, maybe you're right,” he said with a shrug.

We had picked up a few suitcases from our place before we had left. And that's why I knew we were going to go somewhere. But I wasn't sure if we were going to the airport or somewhere else...

”Are you asleep?” I felt Brian's hand on my thigh and my eyes shot open. Was I? I guess I had
been, or at least just about to fall asleep.

”No...”

”It's okay, really, get some sleep. It'll take a while before we're there,” he said and patted my thigh.

”Wake me up when we get there,” I mumbled and closed my eyes again, ”Wherever the hell we're going, that is.”

-

I woke up the next morning and as I opened my eyes, I had no idea where I was. I looked around the room and tried to figure out where I was or whose house was I in, but nope, I had no idea. Brian wasn't anywhere to be found, I realized, as I got up from the bed. And apparently I wasn't wearing any clothes. I stared at my naked self in the mirror in front of me. Well, fuck. What had happened last night? I had fallen asleep in my husband's car and... Then what? I had found myself in the bed, but how did I even get there? I went to my suitcase and pulled out my pajamas which I pulled on.

I went to a door and opened it. I found myself looking into a bathroom. So I opened the next door and stepped out of the room. I walked carefully down the stairs while looking around the place. The house wasn't very big but I found it absolutely adorable. The walls and furniture were white and the whole house was cosy. I found a kitchen and the living room but I didn't see Brian anywhere.

I kept walking around the house until I found the front door. I opened it and stepped out to the front porch. I saw Brian standing there, smoking a cigarette.

”Where are we?” I asked and walked to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder just as he had finished smoking. He put away the cig and hugged me.

”In Las Vegas, baby,” he murmured into my ear and let out a laugh.

”Oh? Whose place is this?”

”My parents',” he told me as he pulled away but still kept his hands on my shoulders.

”Oh... Oh my god, we're in Las Vegas!” I exclaimed suddenly as my eyes flew open. I had always wanted to go to Vegas and there I was!

”Yeah...” Brian laughed as he moved his hands up to my cheeks and leaned down to kiss me.

”You look beautiful today, Mrs. Haner,” he told me and I couldn't help but grin like a fool. He moved his hands down to my ass and groped me a bit.

”So, what should we do now that we're married?” I asked and bit my lip. I pushed his hands away and looked around the place. There were a few houses around the one that we were in, and it looked like a very nice place. I saw a few kids standing on someone's yard but other than that the whole street was empty.

”Well, first of all, you need to get some breakfast. After that we could go and drive around the place. And after dinner we're going into the bedroom,” he told me. I looked at him just as he winked at me.

”Is it okay that we're here? Did you ask your mom?” I asked as I walked in. He followed me and closed the door behind him.

”Yep. Now, get some breakfast.” He slapped my ass before pushing me into the kitchen.

”Aye, aye!”

-

”Don't you think we should get some salad, too?” I asked and looked at Brian who was texting someone with his phone. He didn't pay any attention to me.

”Hey, hey! Your wife is trying to communicate with you!” I exclaimed and put my hand over his phone. He finally looked at me.

”What? Sorry,” he said and put his phone back to his pocket.

”Do we need salad?” I asked once again. We stood in the middle of a grocery store, trying to figure out what food we were going to need. Brian wanted to buy beer and some steak while I thought we needed something else too, like salad.

”If you want salad then we'll buy some,” he said with a shrug, ”Can't we go already?”

”No! So far, we only have beer and soda and some pizza,” I said and grabbed some salad. Then I took his hand and started walking.

”Who were you texting anyway?” I asked.

”Zacky... Have you talked to Ashley?” he asked and stopped walking. He looked at me.

”No, why?” I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

”They, uh, broke up...”

”What? No way!” I exclaimed in shock. No way in hell! Even though Ashley could be a bit difficult, they both loved each other more than anything. They were made for each other, they could never split up.

”Yeah... I told Zacky that he could go to our place until we get back,” he said and sighed.

”I, uh... What happened?”

”I don't know. They were fighting. That's all I know,” he told me.

”Well they can't break up. No, no, no,” I mumbled and shook my head as I realized what would happen if they really split up. Ashley would start drinking again (even though I wasn't really sure if she ever really quit...) and her life would turn out to be a disaster, once again.

”Hey, are you okay?” Brian asked quietly and touched my cheek. I shrugged. Even though she wasn't really that good of a sister, I didn't want bad things to happen to her. No one deserved shit like that.

”I, uh...” I didn't get to finish what I was saying when some teenager rushed to us.

”Hey, hey!” the boy exclaimed with a wide grin. Brian and I turned to look at him.

”Could you sign my shirt? Please?” he asked Brian and held out a sharpie.

”I, uh, sure...” Brian mumbled. The moment couldn't have been any more awkward as I stood there, wondering how Zacky and Ash were doing and Brian's thoughts weren't far from that, either.

”Thanks,” the boy said after Brian had signed the shirt.

”No problem,” Brian said.

”Oh, wow... I, uh... You should call Zacky and make sure he's okay and has everything he needs. I'll finish shopping and meet you at the car, okay?”

”Yeah, that's propably a good idea.” He gave me a kiss before he left.