Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Fifty-two (the finale)

I could say that my life hadn't been the best, but I sure enjoyed it as much as I could, whenever I could. Getting married and just being with the man I loved was amazing. Being the sister to an alcoholic wasn't that amazing. Knowing you won't ever see your parents wasn't that amazing either. Having an own house and being pregnant was amazing. I guess that my point was that even though life sometimes sucked, in the end there was always something good, too.

Yes, I was pregnant! I was more than happy about it and couldn't wait to be a mommy. Brian seemed to be really excited too. We would make a good family and I was sure about that. Actually I was a bit scared, too. When the baby was out, I would have to take care of it for the next 18 years. That's a long time, I tell you.

-

It was cold and dark outside. I was driving home from Brian's parents' place. I really needed to pee but I was too scared to pull over and pee in some bush so I decided to try and hold it in until I reached home. I was also really tired and couldn't wait to get back home. I had been listening to some CD's while driving, you know, just so I wouldn't fall asleep. Avenged Sevenfold (yes, I had all their albums...) was on. Matt was such a good singer. I blamed myself for not listening to them more often.

My phone rang and I pulled it out of my pocket. I lifted it up to my ear.

”Yep?”

”Oi, babe, where are you?” It was Brian. I grinned.

”I'm on my way home!”

”Are you listening to... Us?” he asked after a pause.

”What? No, no!” I exclaimed and turned off the radio, ”Of course not.”

”You so were!”

”Mmhm... Well, I happen to think that my husband is in a good band.”

”Me too. How long does it take for you to get home? I'm in the bedroom...”

”About twenty minutes, I'd say,” I said with a sigh, ”I really need to pee.”

”Oh yeah? That didn't sound really sexy, Amanda,” he mumbled.

”Oh, I'm sorry. Was I supposed to be sexy now?”

”Yes...”

”I'm sorry. Look, I'll be home in a bit, okay?” I said into the phone.

”Okay. Drive safe. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you and the baby,” he said. Only the
thought of the baby made me smile like an idiot.

”I will. I love you,” I murmured before ending the call. If only I had known it was the last time I would talk to him...

As I putting my phone away, it rang again. This time it was Ashley.

”Amanda, I, uh... My life has been a bit, you know, messy. And even though I might be a bit drunk now, I wanna say how sorry I am. I've realized that you're my sister, my twin, and you're all I have.” Ashley spoke quietly.

”I don't know what to say,” I said, ”Are you only calling me because you split up with Zacky?”

”No, of course not. I want to make it up to you; I want to show you I'm trying,” she said, ”And you're going to be a mom... I'm glad that atleast one of us got somewhere in life.”

”Ashley... Can I talk to you tomorrow? I'm driving,” I mumbled.

”Sure, sure. Call me later!”

I put away the phone and focused on driving again. Wow, that had surprised me really. Anyway I was glad that Ashley had called me and apologized. Maybe we could be like normal sisters again. Maybe, hopefully. I turned on the radio again and listened to some more of Avenged Sevenfold.

While I drove, I thought about my life. And at some point, I started to feel really tired. Like, really really tired. I couldn't even control myself anymore. My eyes started to flutter and my breathing slowed down. I couldn't control any of it anymore and deep inside my mind I was kind of freaking out. I couldn't have been that tired, could I? My eyes went closed, mind went black and my head hit against the steering wheel. Oh, ”here we go again”, I thought deep inside my mind.

I sort of... Understood everything now. I understood why Ashley had called me. Not that she had known the real reason either before, but I now knew it. It was meant to be a goodbye. I was meant to go, leave, die. And I deserved to die in peace and that's what I got. Ashley had apologized and Brian and I were doing better than ever. It wasn't exactly a good time to go, but it didn't matter because I was already gone.

I didn't really believe in heaven and hell and in all that crap, but I hoped I would see my parents again. I didn't need to talk to them or touch them, I just wanted to see them. It had been too long since I'd last seen my mom and dad and I had always thought that when I die, I will see them. So that's what I was hoping then.

Of course it made me feel a little sad that I was never going to live again. I wouldn't get to give birth to the baby inside me and I wouldn't get to spend another day with Brian ever again. I would never eat, sleep or drive a car (which I propably wouldn't have done anyway either because it turned out to be that I was absolutely fucking terrible with handling cars).

As I died, or atleast think I did, my last thoughts were that, damn, this was it. This was really it. I had been close to death before, but this time I could really feel it. Nothing was going to save me, no – I would die. I knew it was bound to happen some day. People die all the time but the world doesn't pay attention to it if it's not a famous person. So I could leave in peace, I wouldn't cause a scene.

But, hey, everybody's got to die some time, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the final chapter and I have to say that I'm sad to see this story end! :( It had always been one of my favourites. I might shed a few tears, actually!

A huge thank you to all of you who took your time to read this. I really appreciate it. And an even bigger thank you to the commenters:
bloodravyn
XxYouhadmeathelloxX
freshtrixz
KellShadows
RavenNightmare1
reeseynicole21
AvengedSevenfold31
londonnative
HannahGatesXx
DA7X6661
blueyXD
fienix66613
perfectionist326
Kukilein
bellageller1
CrushxandxBurn! Seriously, thank you so much for your comments, they're awesome!

And if you feel like reading some of my other stories, I'd be happy about that. There are a few Ben Bruce ones for the fans of Asking Alexandria, A Mike Fuentes one for Pierce The Veil fans and of course Zacky V, Jimmy and Synyster Gates ones for the fans of Avenged Sevenfold.

Oh and please do leave me a comment about this last chapter, I'd love to know what you thought of it and I'd also love to know that you don't hate me for doing this to Amanda! Okay, everyone, have a nice day/night/whatever it is!