Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Nine

Michelle was smiling until she saw Brian and that he was holding me close to him. She began to frown as she looked at us.

”Uh...” Brian quickly pulled his arm away from me as he got up from the couch. He walked to Michelle and kissed her lips. That's when the smile found its way back to her lips.

”Hi babe,” She murmured and kissed him again.

”Hey.”

”Can I talk to you? Alone?” Michelle asked quietly and grabbed Brian's hand. He nodded and they walked out of the room. Then I turned to look at Jimmy who was staring at me, obviously trying not to laugh.

”What?” I asked with a laugh.

”You were staring at them with wide eyes and your mouth hanging open,” he said with a laugh. He walked to the couch and sat down next to me.

”I wasn't!” I exclaimed. Was I really? I hadn't even noticed. Now it was Jimmy's turn to wrap his arm around my shoulders as he got comfortable on the couch. I leaned my head against his chest and let out a sigh.

”Jimmy?” I murmured quietly.

”Amanda?”

”Why don't you have a girlfriend?” He laughed and ruffled my hair.

”I guess I haven't found someone special enough yet,” he told me.

”What about the girl from last night?”

”There's a line between the girls I can just have sex with and the girls I can love, too,” he said.

”Well why do you have sex with girls if you don't want to be in a relationship with them?” I asked.

”Because I'm bored,” he said with a laugh, ”And drunk. And girls seem to want me badly.”

”Really?” I asked with a laugh, ”Do they, like, throw themselves at you?”

”Yeah! You have to see it yourself to understand! They want me to fuck them, because apparently it makes them look cool. Afterwards they go to their friends and say, ”You know that sexy bastard from Avenged Sevenfold? The drummer? Yeah, I fucked him.”” Jimmy told me with a laugh.

When it got late, Jimmy gave me a ride home. And when we both noticed that Ashley's car was on its place (meaning that she was home), Jimmy promised to come in with me. Just in case she was drunk again.

Jimmy went in first and I followed him. As we walked past the livingroom, I could hear Ashley shouting my name. I froze and looked into the livingroom. I saw my sister who was just getting up from the couch. And guess what? She was wasted, once again. She stumbled to the doorway and glared at me for a moment.

”You need to go get food,” she demanded and pointed at me with her thick finger.

”It's too late,” I told her, ”You should've told me earlier.”

”You knew it was your turn to go to the grocery store!” she exclaimed.

”I'll go in the morning!”

”Get me beer. Right now,” she demanded. I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away when she grabbed my hand.

”Beer!” she exclaimed. Oh god, she was going crazy.

”Ashley, is Zacky here?” Jimmy asked then. Now it was her turn to glare at Jimmy instead of me.

”He's in a bar with Matt,” she muttered.

”I can call him and ask him to come over,” Jimmy suggested.

”I don't want to see him! And you better get some beer for me, you little bitch!” She turned to me.

”I can't get beer this late, you fat bitch!” I exclaimed. And that's when she really went crazy. She pushed me against the wall behind me and tried to choke me with her both hands. And at the same time Jimmy grabbed Ashley's hands tried to pull her away from me. I was kicking Ashley's feet as hard as I could, but she just kept choking me. Finally Jimmy managed to pull my insane sister away from me. And that's when I ran out of the door.