Status: On Hold.

A Life as a Pirate

I Have Faith in You

Will and I left quickly, running back to the Blacksmith’s shop to change and get our things. I pulled on my old pirating outfit and tied my sword around my waist. I grabbed my three daggers off my shelf in my room, strapped one to the inside of my boot, one to my forearm, and the last one to my upper thigh.
“Jezabell! Are you ready yet?” Will called.
“Yeah!” I said running down the steps to him.
“We have to go see Elizabeth first.”
I nodded and we ran out of the blacksmith shop and down to the cells. There we met Governor Swann. We quickly ran down the steps with him behind us.
“Here, now, you can’t be here,” said one of the red coats.
“I think you’ll find they can,” said the Governor.
“Mr. Swann!” snapped the guard.
“Governor Swann, still. Do you think I wear this wig to keep my head warm?”
I frowned slightly and walked over to Will and Elizabeth.
“Jack’s compass?” questioned Elizabeth, “What does Beckett want with that?”
“Does it matter? I’m going to find Jack and convince him to return to Port Royal. In exchange, the charges against us will be dropped,” Will said.
“No. We must find our own avenue to secure your freedom,” the Governor intervened.
“Is that a lack of faith in Jack or in us?” Will snapped.
“That you would risk your life to save Sparrow does not mean he would do the same for anyone else. Now, where is that dog with the keys?” He whistles and turns away.
“I have faith in you,” Elizabeth whispered to Will, “All three of you. Where will you find him?” I snorted. Yes, finding him would be the hard part.
“Tortuga,” murmured Will, “We’ll start there and we won’t stop searching till we find him. And then I intend to return here to marry you.”
“Properly?” she chuckled.
“Eagerly, if you’ll still have me,” he whispered. I rolled my eyes.
“If it weren’t for these bars, I’d have you already.” The Governor then accidently broke off one of the candle holders like Will had at the Governor’s house so long ago. I giggled. “I’ll wait for you,” Elizabeth continued to whisper to Will.
“Keep a weather eye on the horizon,” he whispered and then he quickly stood up and we left.
We were not on the hunt for Jack Sparrow.