Status: Finished

Robin's Little Sister

Daddys Little Girl, and Robins Little Sister

~KAELYN'S POV~
I chewed my lip as me and BB sat on the couch, facing Robin. We're dead... We are so dead... I thought.
I glanced at BB who looked away from me. Great. This is seriosly gonna be akward.
But were we really about to kiss earlier? This is so confusing. Now he isnt speaking to me. Stupid ferris wheel.
"Do you know how worried I was about you?" Robin asked.
Great. Let the lectures begin.
I rolled my eyes. "Robin, I can handle myself. If I can survive a few years of school for the troubled youth, I can handle Jump City," I said.
"Troubled youth?" Robin asked.
Shoot. "Yeah, one of those schools where parents send there kids cuz they were blamed for something they may or might not of done," I covered. "Besides. Thats the past. Look to the future... and... stuff."
Robin sighed his 'We'll talk about this later' sigh that I havent heard in so long. I groaned. "We were fine! Alright? We just went to the carnival! Whats the big deal?" I asked, now standing up too.
"The deal, Kaelyn, is that we had no idea where you guys were! Kalyn, you said you were going home. Beast Boy, you said you were going to the electronics store. We've been looking everywhere for you two!" Robin said.
I crossed my arms. "You know those little devices with a 'T' on it? You know the communicaters? Yea, you could've just called BB!" I said.
Robin glared. "We did," he said, while holding out BB's communicater.
Wait... When I attacked him...
"And when we came back here, there was a table knocked over," Robin said, crossing his arms too.
I blushed. "He did it!" I whined.
"Gee, thanks... Like I'm not already in hot water here," BB muttered. "But, it was her fault that I didnt have the communicater," he told Robin.
"You cant knock over a table and not expect to be attacked! You scared me! I didnt know what it was!" I yelled at him.
"You just attacked! You didnt pay attention!" BB yelled back.
"I was scared! I dont know all of your guy's enimies yet, so I didnt know what to expect!" I shouted.
"You guy's are acting like a married coupple...," Cyborg muttered.
"WE AREN'T A COUPPLE!" BB and me yelled at the same time. I was not in the mood for this. And that little comment had done it.
Cyborg kinda backed away.
"I'm going to bed," I snapped, while walking away, muttering under my breath. "All we did was go to the stupid carnival... Its not like we went out and murdered everyone in town..." I said to myself.
When I got in my room, I layed down on the ground, and started pounding like a little kid, and screaming.
This was how I always got what I wanted. I was Daddy's little girl, and Robins little sister. I always got what I wanted... Mostly.
~B.B'S POV~
I watched as Kaelyn walked up the stairs, and heard a SLAM when she slammed her door.
Robin sighed and started counting. "Three... Two...One-"
There was a screaming from upstairs, and some pounding noises.
"Ignore her. She should give up in a few minutes," Robin said.
"What is she...?" Bumble Bee started, but gave up.
"Seriosly. How are you two related?" Speedy asked.
We all sat down, Raven, Starfire, Bumble Bee, and Mas y Menos on the floor, while the rest of us sat on the couch.
Robin sighed. "Its a long- and wierd- story," he said.
We sat in silence, listening to Kaelyn screaming and pounding upstrairs. Man, she must be right above us or something.
"So Beast Boy, how was your date?" Cyborg asked after a few minutes.
I blushed. "It wasnt a date, moron...," I said. Or... Had it? I mean, sure I didnt, like, actually ask her out or anything. I glanced at Robin, who was staring at me.
"Hey Beast Boy... Kaelyn looked kind of upset earlier... Why?" he asked me.
"Uh... well, see we went on the ferris wheel, and it kind of broke down while we were at the top...," I muttered.
Robin cocked an eyebrow. "So?" he asked.
So? Doesnt he... Wait. He probaly didnt know that Kaelyn was afraid of hieghts...
"Uh... We were just kinda stuck up there for a while...," I muttered.
He still gave me a questioning look, but chose to ignore it.
We started watching TV, and after a while, Kaelyns screaming died down.
Robin sighed. "She's probaly asleep by now," he muttered and got up and left the room.
Slowly, everyone else drifted off to bed, until it was just me and Cyborg.
"So what happened? For real?" he asked me.
I rolled my eyes.
"C'mon, man! I know something happened!" he pleaded.
I got up, and started walking up the stairs. "Night!" I called.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS PLZ!!!!!