Status: Finished

Robin's Little Sister

Revenge

~KAELYN'S POV~
I took my time walking up to Beast Boys room. I didnt even know what I was going to do, but whatever it was gonna be, I better find out quik. I knew where his room was because earlier in the week, me and BB had played video games in there.
Wait. His video games! Ah, sweet revenge...
When I got to his door, I hesitated. Should I go in there? It was still pretty awkward between us wit the whole carnival thing. I quikly shoved that thought aside. He woke me up at three in the flipping morning!
I kicked the door, and walked in. BB sat straight up, rubbing his eyes.
"Dude! What the-" he stopped when he saw me standing over him.
"Ya, dude? What the heck?" I said, glaring at him.
"Kaelyn! Look, it wasnt my idea! Ok? Cy dragged me in there!" he said.
I rolled my eyes. "Why does everyone think I'm stupid? No one wakes me up at three in the morning!"
"Look, I didnt do it! Ok? I... Wait. What are you doing?" He asked nevously as I pulled water from the air.
"Nothing really... Just the usual revenge," I told him.
His widened as he say the water dangle over his game system. "Dont you dare...," he said.
I let the water trickle a little closer to the wires. The next thing I know, Im on the ground, with BB on top of me. The water splashed down on us, and we were soaked.
I gasped. It was cold. BB shook his head, making more water splash on me. "Real nice, dude. Really nice," I muttered. He just smiled.
"Thats what you get for threatning my baby." He stuck his toungue out. I slightly pushed him. "You have an Xbox downstairs! Why do you need one in your room?" I asked.
"There is such thing as too much Cyborg," he joked. I smiled. "You can have to much Beast Boy too," I said while poking his nose. He grabbed my hand before I could pull away.I noticed he was still on top of me.
"You know, theres something we didnt get the chance to do," he whispered.
My breathing quikened. He looked into my eyes, and held my gaze. He seemed to hesitate, but then he crushed his lips to mine.
I closed my eyes, and smiled into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.His hands were on the ground, next to my head, keeping most of his wieght off me. A few seconds later, he pulled away, both of us breathing hard.
"Uh... Sorry...," he muttered. I smiled.
"Just dont tell Robin, and we should both live," I said, only half joking. He chuckled "Deal," he said. We both got up, and I started walking towards the door.
"Oh...," I said befpre turning around, and giving him a quik kiss. He smiled, then I turned around and walked out the door.
~B.B'S POV~
When Kaelyn walked out the door, and I ws sure she was out of earshot, I fist pumoed. "Yes!" I said, then laid back down on my bed, smiling hugly to myself.
~KAELYN'S POV~
When I walked into my room, I leaned against my wall, and slowly slid down. I couldnt stop smiling. I had to talk to someone about this. Not Starfire... She was to close to Robin. And I couldnt tell Raven, she wouldnt understand... And I didnt really know Bumble Bee all that well...
That left one person. I looked at my cell phone on the charger. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was only three thirty. I sighed. It would have to wait untill morning.
I climbed into bed, still smiling and tried to go back to sleep.