Status: Finished

Robin's Little Sister

Runaway

~RAVENS POV~
This was way to much. First, we find out that Robin has a secret little sister, and now his little sister is crying her eyes out for some reason.
I'm dead.... What am I going to do? Why wont he come with me? Dads gonna kill me.... Kaelyn thought. Sometimes mind reading realy does come in handy....
Should I tell Robin what she's thinking? Should I tell him now, or later? Later. He doesnt really like it when I try to talk to him through telepathy.... But would he make an acception to this? As I tried to sort out my thoughts, everyone tried to calm Kaelyn down.
~Beast Boys POV~
Man, what is wrong with this chick? One minute, she's all smiles and giggles, and now she's sobbing into Robins shirt! I glanced at Raven, hoping that she would use that funny mind trick thing, but she was to busy in her own little world. What ever... I'll ask her later.
I looked at Kaelyn and Robin, and got a brillient idea! ....Of corse, all my ideas are awesome... But, not the point!
"Dude, what if we have Kaelyn stay with us for a few days or something?" I whispered in Robins ear. He gave a funny look, but nodded.
"Kaelyn.Hey, why dont you stay with us for a while?" Robin asked. She looked up, all teary eyed. Dang. Even when she was crying she was hot. Wait! What? This is Robins little sister! What am I thinking?!
"W-what?" Kaelyn asked.
"Oh yes! It will be most joyest!" Starfire yelled in ear. I flinched. Man that girl gets way to excited sometimes....
There was something in Kaelyns eyes.... Fear? Why would she be afraid? But, just as quikly as I saw it, it was gone. It was then replaced with...worry?
Robin must've noticed it too, because he asked, "Whats wrong?"
"I-I cant...." She said.
"Why? Its late, and you live to far away." Robin told her. She vilontly shook her head, and stood up.
"I cant Robin. I-I have to go." And with that, she ran off down the beach.
Robin cursed under his breath. "BB, follow her. See where she goes, and use the communicators to report back." He told me. I nodded, and turned into a bee. Then I took off after Kaelyn down the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is so short!!!