Status: Finished

Robin's Little Sister

The End

~KAELYNS POV~
I woke early. Like, six thirty early. Today is my last day, one way or another. I got up, took my shower, and all that stuff.
Thirty minutes later, I’m walking down the stairs wearing my black sweats and white tank top that I was wearing when I first showed up in Jump City.
“Good morning,” Robin said when he saw me.
“Morning,” I said, trying to smile.
He came into the living room, sitting next to me on the couch.
“Robin?” I asked.
“Hmm?” he replied.
“Do you ever think... ‘What if?’ like what if you came back, just to see Mom?” I asked.
Robin sighed. “I do... but then I think of how if I saw your dad, I’d probably want to hurt him, and if I saw Mom... I’d want to stay. And I cant do that, not now when I have so many enemies,” he said.
I leaned against him. “Oh,” was all I said.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Around noon, the alarm went off.
I hopped on the back of Robins R cycle, and before I could blink, we were racing to the bank.
When we got there, there were five ninjas, holding Katherine at gunpoint.
“Katherine,” I whispered.
Her eyes widened when she saw me. I just stared back, fear in my eyes.
“Let her go,” Robin says.
The ninja holding her at gunpoint raises his eyebrows. I look into his eyes, and I gasp. I know those eyes.
“Titans GO!” Robin yelled, and they charged. But I stood there, unwilling to move. I continued staring at the ninja who held my friend, my anger building. I glared, and lifted my hand, and a fire started on his shoulder. Katherine screamed, seeing my power. The ninja dropped, her trying to put the fire out.
“Katherine!” I yelled, running over to her.
“Don’t touch me! You lied!” she shouted.
“Katherine, we don’t have time! Come on, you have to get out of here!” I told her, but she ignored me. She continued yelling at me.
“Listen, Katherine, I cant listen to you and fight at the same,” I told her.
“No, you listen to me! I trusted you, Kaelyn! We told each other everything!” she said.
I sighed, and dodged an attack coming from behind me. I flipped the ninja easily. “Listen, how about we continue this conversation later?” I said.
“Kaelyn!” Starfire yelled.
I turned, just as one of the ninjas star got me in my leg. I screamed, and fell to the ground, blood flowing from my leg, to the floor.
“Kaelyn!” I heard, but I wasn’t sure who was calling my name anymore. Next thing I know, the ninjas are knocked out on the floor, and I’m surrounded my the titans and Katherine.
“Raven, can you heal her?” Robin asked.
She shook her head. “The stars in too deep. I probably could at the tower though.”
“I can carry her,” BB said, trying to lift me.
I cried out in pain. “No, don’t...,” I said. The pain was to unbearable. I was cold. And shaking.
“Kaelyn, we have to get you back to the tower,” Robin says.
But before I could speak, the ninjas were back. “Oh, Titans,” they taunt.
We look over, me with some difficulty, and see they are releasing a gas into the air. They pull out a lighter, and it all becomes clear.
“Kaelyn, come on!” Robin says, with much more urgency.
I shake my head. “No... Robin there’s something I have to tell you. I... I came on Dad’s orders. He... he made come here, to try to talk you into coming home so he... so he could...,” I trail off, not wanting to say it.
I didn’t have to. Robin was nodding, telling me to continue.
“I didn’t want to, I swear! That’s the real reason he burned me. He gave me two weeks to get you to come back with me. It was either you or me, and... I cant do that to you Robin,” I said.
“Kaelyn... why?” he asked.
I shook my head. “You have to promise me something,” I said. I was getting dizzy from all my blood loss. “You have to promise me that you wont go after my father. You cant go anywhere near him, and you cannot go to Twin City.”
“What do you mean? Of corse I’m-“ I cut robin off.
“No, Robin. All of you have to promise me,” I said.
Robin hesitated. Finally, he nodded.
“Tick, tock...,” the ninjas said.
I glanced over at them, but only for a second. “I love you guys,” I told them. All of them were crying, even Raven. Before I could chicken out, I pulled beastboy down to me, and I gave him a deep kiss. He softly kissed back, then pulled away. The others were shocked, but Katherine just sobbed.
Before anything else could happen, pushed the air, sending the Titans and every bystander far enough away.
Then the ninjas struck the match.

~BEASTBOYS POV~

We all were threw back, into the street, everyone flying back. We all looked at the building, as it exploded.
With Kaelyn and Katherine inside.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Look for the sequel!!! The Titans break their promise and run into the very ninjas who were responsible for Kaelyn's death.