Status: Finished

Robin's Little Sister

Slade

~ROBINS POV~
Kaelyn was holding on to my waist as we sped down the highway towards the pizza palce. I know she must be freaking out. She has no idea whats going on. But she's been quiet, probaly knowing somethings wrong.
My R-cycle screached to a stop when I saw all of Slades minons(sp?) infront of us. Kaelyn gasped.
"Are...are those...?" she trailed off. I nodded.
"Titans, GO!" I yelled. Instantly, Starfire was using her energy blast, Raven was chanting spells, Beast Boy had turned into a T-rex, and Cyborg was using his cannon. Then, about five minons surrounded me. I used my martial arts to distroy them. I felt a sudden wind,and I knew that Kaelyn had come to her sences. I looked over and saw that her bright green eyes had suddenly turned black. She was using airbending to distroy all the bad guys. I smiled, knowing that she was safe.
~KAELYNS POV~
How long do these fights usually last? It's been half an hour already, and it seems that with everyone we distroy, ten more come out.
I used my fire bending to take out about fifty, but like I said before, about 500 more came out of hiding.
Robin seemed to notice too, because he was being more cautios. I senced something behind me, but before I could turn around, there was an arm around my neck, and a gun up against my head.
"Hold still." a voice threatened.
~RAVENS POV~
"EVERYONE HOLD IT!" I heard a voice. I turned to see Slade...with a gun... and Kaelyn. Oh no... I thought.
I glanced at Robin and saw something I've never seen in his eyes before. It was a look that could kill. He glared at Slade, and took a more defensive pose.
"Hello, Robin... Missing someone?" Slade taunted. I satyed emotionless, and looked at Kaelyn. She looked frightened, but then again, who wouldnt be? She seemed to be trying to make eye contact with Robin, like she was trying to tell him something.
Kaelyn are you alright? Its Raven. I sent her a telapathic message. I watched as her eyes widened, and her eyes locked with mine.
I'm fine. She thought. Her gaze instantly went back to Robin, who was still glaring at Slade.
Raven?
Yea?
Can tell Robin I said to activate Plan 24? It's life or death. She thought.
Um... sure? Kaelyn relaxed a little.
Robin.... Robin!....ROBIN! I screamed in mine, and his head.
What? he thought back.
Kaelyn said shes fine and saomething about Plan 24...? I trailed off hopeing he would explain or correct me, aor tell me what the heck this 'plan 24' is.
It was a few seconds before he replied.
This is what we're gonna do..." And I could've swore I saw a smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I REALLY hope you like!