Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

Interlude

Hey There. My Name is Carter, and this is my story:

It was tuesday afternoon and my friend, Lanie came up to me in the hallway.

"Carter! Okay, so I really want to go to this All Time Low concert, and my mom says I can only go if I go with someone, and she prefers you. Please, please please?"

"I've listened to them, they're decent, sure. When?"

"Uhm, next friday?"

"Oh, that's soon."

"Will you still go?"

"Sure, Lanie." I smiled. So that's how it all started. Lanie asked me to go to their concert. I liked their music, and the guitarist, Jack, but I didn't know much about the rest of them.

Except Alex. I always hear Lanie talking about how he's a manwhore, but she wants in his pants anyways. I didn't get it. She says he's infamous for being able to get a girl by his smile, and I knew that was impossible. It wasn't his smile. It was his fame, and his willingness to well, screw around with you, I guess.

"Thank you Carter! I love you!" Lanie said, giving me a hug.

Lanie was my best friend, and I would do anything except go to a Tom Cruise movie with her. It's not that I didn't like Tom Cruise it's just.. well yeah I don't like him.

"No Problem, but you gotta let me go to class before Ms. Olsen kicks my ass." I waved bye and turned around walking to class, smiling.

See, my and Lanie's relationship was unique. We barely ever faught, and the rarity that we did it was a mock fight, calling each other names, I don't know.

I walked into Ms. Olsen's class, I was a little late, but she wasn't in there yet, so i didn't really matter. I sat down in the back of the classroom next to my ex-boyfriend, Braiden. Although we'd broken up a few weeks ago, we were still really great friends, and we were also still pretty close.

"Hey, Carter, Sup?" He asked.

"Hey Braiden." I smiled, and sat down and took out my history books. It was thankfully the last class of the day which meant I'd be out of this place. Normally, as I said before I didn't really care, but I had to go home and my friend, Kara was going to take me to see Transformers 3 and I was pretty big Transformers geek.

"One More hour." He smiled, knowing what I was excited for.

"YES!" I grinned.

"By the way, sweet pants." He said motioning to my flower printed pants.

"Thanks babe. They're Auhmazing!"

A few moments later Ms. Olsen walks in and begins to drone on about The Empties back when there was drinking bans or something. I wasn't really paying attention, I was busy drawing a puppy. Yeah, I'm cool.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Finally, class was over and I booked out the door, grabbed the shit I needed out of my locker, and I ran to my car and got in driving home as quickly as I dared. Once I actually got to my house I had about five minutes until Kara came to get me for the movie.

I grabbed something to eat, and ran a brush through my hair before I heard a car honking outside my house and I went outside and got in the car to go see Transformers 3.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Thur<3

So I wanted to write this story even though I'm already juggling four other stories.. Wow..

Tell me if you like this, (Well The Plot) Because this first chapter is more of an introduction of the characters and the Sort of Action at the end of the next chapter..

Let me know what you think!!!!

Comment/Subsrcibe<3

Carter: Click Me!

Title Creds: Interlude by My Chemical Romance, kinda standing for the beginning of the story. This isn't supposed to be super long, next chapter will be much longer though, promise. :)