Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

Sometimes

ONE YEAR LATER:

One year. It's been one year since I broke Alex Gaskarth's heart. Now to clear up any questions you may have.

Did Lisa and I still talk? Yes.

Do I still keep in touch with the band? Eh. Things didn't last long with Jack and Lanie. We were still good friends with them though.

What happened between Alex and Jack? They got over it. Alex had a bitch fit, but quickly got over it.

Did Alex ever try to talk to me? Sure, we're friendly, but it's never less than awkward.

Does he still love me? According to him, no. According to Jack? Yes. Jack says once that night was over he drank more, had more one night stands, but he never did once cheat. That's a good thing. Even though, he hasn't had an actual girlfriend since.

Did I ever love him? I'm still not sure to this day.

Am I in a relationship? Nah.

Would things ever go back to the way they were? Nope.

It's been a year since Alex and I had been something, secretly of course. I'd still kept in touch with the band, Jack the most, but Alex was a whole other story. We did talk, but it was small talk. Eventually he got it through his mind that we could be somewhat friends and made things a bit less awkward.

Lanie was still her happy, bubbly self. She had met a guy named Erick and he told me he was going to propose to her soon. They were perfect together.

"Will you come to Rian's birthday party, Carter?" Jack asked me through the phone.

"Uhm, sure. Lanie too?"

"Yup." Even though they broke it, it was because they wouldn't be able to see each other. They were still great friends.

"What about Erick?"

"Yes! I want to meet this guy before he steals away my Lanie!" He'd almost become like an older brother. I told him about the proposal, but he was swore into secrecy.

"Alrighty Jack. Love you. See you tomorrow."

"Love you too, Cart!"

I hung up the phone and went to sleep considering the long day I had and the long night I'll be having tomorrow.

That next Afternoon

"Lanie, you almost ready?"

"Yeah, one sec!"

"Hurry up, we gotta be there soon plus we need to pick up Erick!"

"Okay okay!"

Within five minutes she was ready and we headed to Alex and Rian's new apartment. Oh did I mentioned Jack agreed to pay for half of my apartment if I moved to Baltimore. It worked out anyway because I ended up going to college here.

As we walked in the house we were bombarded with hugs and 'I missed you's.

"Wheres the birthday boy?" I asked and found Rian in the back. "Come on, give me a hug!" he pulled me in a bone crunching hug and the same from Zack.

"Jacky!" I ran up and wrapped my legs around his waist while he laughed and hugged me back. I missed my boy. "I missed you!"

"I missed your too." he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Wheres Alex?" I ask when I finally let go of him.

"Uhmm. In the kitchen i think."

I walked to the kitchen, and there he was drinking a beer looking out the window.

"Hey Lexy." I smiled and pulled him in a hug. At first he awkwardly returned it but he eventually relaxed into it. "How have you been?"

"Eh, I've been better. You?"

"Great, actually. Life is going really well!"

"Awesome!"

"Yep."

"So.." I smiled and began to walk away. "Wait, Carter?"

"Yeah?" I said turnig around.

"Why are things awkward between us?"

"Because theres no way around awkwarness." I smile and walk off.

The remainder of the party was fun. It was all of ATL band and crew, Hey Monday came. And then they're friends. People were beyond wasted. But on the bright side Jack gave Erick the okay to continue dating Lanie. Erick was a super cool guy. everyone loved him. As people were getting more drunk I found jack and we began to talk.

"Hey Jackson."

"Hi Carton."

"So what's new?"

"Nothin. No guys no problems. Life rocks."

"Awesome. Wanna know somethin' funny?" he said, drinking more beer when he was already drunk.

"Sure."

"When I first met you at that venue I thought you were one of the sexiest girls alive. I was pissed when Alex got you first, but now we're like best friends." he laughed softly.

"Wait, you liked me?" WHY COULDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS WHEN WE MET?!

"Yeah. Yeah I did."

"Well, do you still like me?"

He scooted close to my face and laughed. "maybe."

Jack liked me? The guy who I thought was insanely sexy at the concert liked me and was single? Cool.

"That works out." I said.

"Really?"

"Talk to me when your not drunk." I laugh and walk off to Lanie and Erick.

I mean, I'd never really thought dating Jack before now, But why not?
♠ ♠ ♠
Present time. Ok. Thank you for sort of commenting. I got three comments. So that's a start.

Team Jack or Team Alex? Most votes is what it'll most likely end up like.

Comment/Subscribe<3

Title Creds: Sometimes by A Rocket To The Moon