Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

Remembering Sunday

My date with Jack last night went perfect. It wasn't too fancy, and the food was amazing. Jack was the best part. I had really been serious with anyone since Alex, and even then I wasn't all that serious. Other than the fact that we made out on the first date. I remembered that. I remembered how I barely wanted to go and I ended up liking him, alot. I also remembered a time when he took me to the pond.



"Hey Carter." Alex said. He showed up to my house around eight o clock unexpectedly.

"Hey Alex, what's up?"

"Come on." He said, gesturing to the door.

"Are you nuts?"

"Your right. Throw on some pants first."

"I'm not going with you."

Mind you, we had only gone on one date, even after our makeout session I still wasn't that fond of him.

"Please?" he shot me puppy dog eyes.

"Nope."

"Fine, I'm going to kidnap you then."

"Alex, what--." He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder, causing me to laugh, even though I was supposed to be mad.

"See, I know you like it." He plopped me down into the passenger seat and quickly got into the drivers seat afraid I was going to leave.

"At least tell me where we're going."

"Maybe." he said and started driving.

"Maybe?"

"Yep." He smiled, and that caused me to smile too.

We drove in silence for a while and eventually reached.. a pond?

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I don't really know."

"So you decided to come to my house, kidnap me, and drive me to a pond just because?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"Your so different." I laughed.

"Is that a good thing?"

"I don't know, most likely." He took my hand and brought us to end edge where he sat me down on his lap and put his arms around me.

Once again, mind you, I knew about Lisa at this point, but I guess as of now, it was him and I, no Lisa. No Lanie, Jack, or the guys. Just us.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" He asked me.

"Nothin, you."

"That's good." I leaned my body weight into him and we laid down on the grassy hill, lost in the moment.

"You wanna know what I like about you?" Alex questioned me.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, first off, you're lost in your own little world, in a good way. You don't let things get to you, and you live life how you want to. Next is your eyes. They remind me of sunsets, the beautiful kind. And everything else about you."

I could feel my face heat up, but thankfully he couldn't see through the darkness.

"Carter?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like me?"

I honestly thought about this. I mean, it did tick me off that he was dating someone else but I dont know if it was his way of words, or his good looks, or something else, but I couldn't help but be attracted to him.

"Yes." He grinned, and pulled me into a kiss, a sweet passionate kiss.


So I wasn't sure what the deal was. I mean, I liked Jack, but thinking back to my memories and what Jack said tonight, did I still have feelings for Alex?

Almost as if on cue, my phone begins to ring.

Alex.

"Hello?"

"Carter?"

"Yeah?"

"Its Alex, we really need to talk."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so sort of a cliffhanger...? Although you probs know what's gonna happen, but you have to wait:))

Also, dead tie for last question, so new one:

Who do YOU want Carter to end up in?

Also, I don't like doing this, but I'm going to be a bitch, so 5 comments, ot I'm not updating before I go on vacation, and I'll be gone for a week. Soooo yeaaaah:--)

Title Creds: Remembering Sunday