Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

I'm not you're boyfriend, Baby.

If anyone thought the Alex fiasco wasn't dramatic, you haven't seen anything. Being on tour with All Time Low was insanity, and Alex kissing me didn't help. First of all these boys bickered like there was no tomorrow. If Jack ate the last I don't know, uhm, poptart, Rian would go apeshit because 'he called it'. It never lasted, but it was annoying as fuck.

Then there'd be constant kid jokes, or childish things. For example: Zack decided to 'rip ass' in Alex's face, so Alex strips down to his boxers, and attempts to sit on Zack's face, only with Zack's muscles, none of us really knew why he even tried. It's like the guys don't even care that there's a girl on tour.

I can't deny it's tons of fun though, and Jack's being such a sweet heart. I felt bad about the kiss with Alex, but hey, I said no didn't I? Well... After I let him kiss me...

"CARTER!" Alex yelled.

"What?"

"I've been calling you for like two minutes, Ms. Spacey. Jeez. Okay, anyways. The guys left for some stupid car thing and I didn't want to go. I can either take you down there or we could do something else.. I saw some really cool shops downtown?"

Honestly, cars sounds super boring. Lame. Stupid. Dumb. Shopping on the other hand, in vintagey type shops, (My favorite) sounds awesome, and an amazing afternoon, but that would mean one on one time with Alex.

"Uh, can you take me to the car thing?"

"Carter, if you're choosing that because I kissed you, don't. I'm not going to try and pull anything.. I promise, kay?"

"It's not that. I want to go to the car place."

"Alright.. Come on then." He grumbled.

We walked for about five minutes and we arrived at some fair with old cars. It seemed really lame, actually.

"What state are we in again?" I asked.

"Lousiana." A voice came up from behind me.

"Hey Jacky." I turn around and bury myself in his arms.

"Hey baby." He kissed the top of my head. "Alex, what are you doin' here? I thought you didn't wanna go?"

"Well.. No one wants to do anything else.." He complained.

"Ah, suck it up." I joked.

We walked around, Jack and I hand in hand for about twenty minutes, and god was it hot and boring. Alex was on the other side of me while we were at an exhibit.

"Hey, want to go into town now?" I whispered into his ear.

I saw a smile stretch across his face as he answered. "I thought you'd never ask."

"Hey Jack, we're going into town, see you soon." I said, and stood on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"Bye beautiful, see you later."

We began to walk and Alex snickered.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you liked cars?"

"I do, I was just getting too hot." I defended, but we both knew I didn't want to be there.

"Okay, where to first?"

"Umm. This one!" I said, pointing to a small bracelet shop.

After that we went to another jewelry shop, a candle shop, and book store, and finally we found a vintage shop.

"This is so cute!" I said to myself.

"what?" Alex looked over at me.

I held up a belt that was a dark leather with indian markings on the edges. It could honestly go with anything.

"Do you want it?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. I began to bring out my wallet when Alex put his hand down.

"When someone asks you if you want it, it normally means they're going to pay, you know."

"I have the money, Alex." I said stubbornly.

"Yes. So do I." He smiled and I reluctantly gave him the belt. We bought that and went into and ice cream shop.

"What are you getting?" He asked.

"Uh, probably a single chocolate scoop of ice cream."

"Sounds good. Ma'am can I have to single scoops of ice cream?" He said to the lady.

"What? You can't pay for both, knock it off."

"Watch me." He sent me a wink, which personally, that's one of the most perfect winks I've ever seen before.

"Here you go. Two chocolate ice creams. That'll be eight dollars."

At first i thought, damn that's too much, but once I tasted the ice cream I felt like I was in heaven.

"This is so good." I almost moaned at how good it tasted.

"I agree." He said in between bites.

I couldn't help but smile at this moment because here, Alex Gaskarth and I were, having just a friendship moment, nothing more.

"I think we make better friends." I said quietly.

"Yeah, me too." He responded. "Plus, I don't want to get in the way of you and Jack."

"I appriciate that."

"Speaking of Jack.." Alex began.

I turned around to see Jack, Rian, and Zack come through the door and Jack had a huge smile on his face.

"Hi baby girl." He spoke and hugged me from behind.

"Hi." I turned around a pecked his lips, when I turned around Alex was watching us, but for the first time he just looked happy for us, not jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know about this chapter. It's olot of fluff and stuff, and for those who don't know what fluff and stuff is.. it's like filler. but fluff and stuff is more fun to say.

ANYWAY, I like how their just being friends, and the tension is gone. I know I'm sort of skipping around, but trust me, it'll make sense eventually, well I hope. I don't know. It makes sense it my head at the moment, but that could be just me.

Also, check out my new story.. It's John O' Callaghan, and I may add Alex Gaskarth in, not sure. But he wouldn't be the main.. Okay? hehe. Anyway, here's the link if you want to read it: Whoever She Is..