Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

Right Girl

We were a few weeks into tour and it was now a fifteen minutes until showtime. We'd all been sitting backstage, but Alex and Jack were no where to be found.

"Shit, Zack, Rian, Carter, have any of you seen them?" Matt asked us worriedly.

We all replied with a no, and he began to mutter under his breath about how irrisponsible they are.

"I'll go look for Jack." I offered. "I bet Alex is with him anyway. That way the rest of the guys are here."

"Okay, thank you Carter, but hurry up."

I nodded and left to go back to the dressing rooms. I couldn't find them though, eventually after looking for about five minutes, I heard two voices in a storage room..

"I saw you, Jack!" Said who must've been Alex.

"Alex, I was drunk. I didn't even know what I was doing, I love her. I wouldn't do it on purpose!" Replied Jack.

What did he do?

"You still fucking did it man!" Replied Alex harshly.

"What about you, huh?" Jack spat back.

"I fucked up, I know, but I thought you were better than that."

"Alex, I didnt fucking do it on purpose."

"She's going to find out sometime."

"Not unless you fucking tell her." Jack said.

"Jack, you almost had sex with some girl, and if I didn't stop you, you would have. She's going to find out somehow."

He almost had sex with someone else?

"She's not going to find out, it was a mistake, okay man?"

I turned the corner to them with tear stained eyes. "I already did find out, Jack."

Jack and Alex both looked over in shock, and just as Jack was about to say something my hand made a loud crack against his face, and I walked out.

Why does everyone fucking cheat on me?
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry for it being so short, but i have writers block, so read the next paragraph

guys: it took me twenty minutes to even start this. i have complete writer's block, and i need a co-writer, and im afraid i won't continue until i find one so please let me know if you'd be interested.

comment/subscribe and im so sorry guys, i just i have super writers block ,and i need a cowrite. thanks.