Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

For Tonight

So I got a text from Alex, the lead singer of All Time Low to meet me in the park tonight. Technically, it was illegal to be in the park as late as he wanted to meet, but there was some festival going on so there would be tons of people there anyways.

"Okay, we need to make you gorgeous." Lanie said. She accidently found the text last night, and so she first, freaked out, and then demanded she helped get me ready. I didn't really care. I was practically her doll sometimes. It was kinda fun.

Once she was finished I looked at her handi work, and it was pretty good.

She'd used purple Urban Decay eyeshadow on my eyes, some black eyeliner, and mascara, and a peachy colored lip gloss.

Then for my outfit, she's picked out a cute white Bob Marley shirt, some ripped capri pants, and my knee high white and black checkered vans. As always, I had my key necklace on, and then I had one of my favorite satchels.

She also cleaned up nicely too. She was wearing a blue 'Beauty School Dropout' shirt from grease, and a pair of short ripped shorts. She wore an adorable pair of volcom flip flops, and pretty much had the Katy Perry look from T.G.I.F. Also she had borrowed my satchel. It was one of my favorites. I only let her borrow it.

"You look perfect." She grinned, loking at her job well done.

"That's Lanie, but I'm not sure I need to look good. I don't really know why he wants to meet me..." I trailed off.

"Carter, your so blind.." She joked, but I looked confused so she went on. "He used his cocky ways to ask you out!"

"But I don't consider it a date so.."

"But you agreed to it." She winked.

"Whatever. It'll be one hour, and we can leave. What are you planning on doing?"

"I'm not sure, I'll probably watch music. Maybe he invited Jack." She winked again.

I'll admit I was a little jealous. Jack seemed so much sexier than Alex, and he was funnier. If it were up to me, I'd switch places with Lanie, but I'd agreed to go with Alex. Maybe we can all hang out.

"Well, while you too hang out, I get to be with Gaskarth." I mocked sadness. I mean, yeah I'd prefer Jack I guess, but Alex still seemed cool. Other than his ovbious man-whore features.

I mean, I didn't know about this guy other than what Lanie told me and I could tell at the concert. He'd probably screw any girl who offered herself up. Honestly, I found it amusing. He thought he could get anyone because he was famous. I hope Lanie never falls for that..

"Oh come on, it'll be fun. But we gotta head out, they're probably there already."

We went out the door and began to walk to the park. Since we only lived about a seven minute walk we didn't see any reason to drive, plus it's easier to walk in Chicago.

"I'm so excited!" Lanie said and I laughed. We walked the rest of the way in mostly a comfortable silence. Sometimes one of us would speak, but it would be short and sweet. Eventually we reached the park and we saw them standing by a funnel cake stand devouring it, and then they spotted us and waved us over.

"Hi ladies." jack said in between bites. "You both look stunning."

"Hey." We said in unison.

"Ready?" Alex stood up and held his arm out.

"Yep." I half smiled and we walked off.

"So.." I began, breaking the silence. "How'd you get my phone?"

"Well, you honest to god did drop it but before I gave it back I got your number." He laughed.

"Oh, well you got it so yeah." I said awkwardly and by this time we'd reached a tree and he sat us down.

"So tell me about yourself, Carter." He smiled.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, anything."

"Uh, there's not much. Uhm... I'm originally from Pennsylvania, Camp Hill to be exact. My dad died when I was thirteen in a car accident, and my mom got a promotion here that brought us more money, so we moved here. Uh.. I'm a huge Ohio State fan, and my favorite movie is Zombieland. I've always wanted to play guitar. I hate baseball, and I prefer candy over chocolate."

"Nice." He was looking ahead, but I saw him smile.

"What about you?"

"Okay, well I grew up in Baltimore, Maryland. Formed my band freshman year, made it big when I was about 17, and well I don't know exactly. The band is practically my life."

"I see.."

"Yeah, so what do you want to do tonight?"

"Well, I haven't really been here in a long time, so I don't know what is here."

"Okay, we can just go with it though." With that we got up.

A little while longer..

Turns out I had a ton of fun tonight. Alex was a super fun guy. His sexiness was a plus. He still didn't beat Jack's though. ;)

"Holy shit, tonight was so much fun." I laughed, as Alex and I walked back to the table. He had his arm slung around my shoulder, and I was leaning into him. He smelled amazing, if that didn't sound creepy.. When we reached the table Jack and Lanie weren't back yet so we sat down at the table, and I leaned into his chest.

"Your such an amazing person, Carter."

"Thanks." I looked up at him, and he leaned his face down to mine and his lips connected with mine. I kissed him back, and we got into a make out session, PURTY HEATED if you ask me. Anyway, soon enough I head Jack clear his through and him and Lanie were sitting across from us.

"Uh.. How long have you been sitting here?"

"About five minutes." Lanie laughed.

"Oh." I could feel my cheeks turn red from embarassment.

They laughed and went up to get a funnel cake.

"Hey, wanna come back to the hotel?" Alex asked seductively in my ear.

I turned around and smiled seductively and whispered. "You're not getting in my pants that easily Gaskank."

"You never said it was impossible." He smiled and winked.

Before I could repsond they came back over and we all shared the funnel cake and quickly after Lanie and I decided to head home.

"Hey, Carter!" Alex ran up and caught my arm.

"I told you I'm not going home with you." I laughed.

"No, I just want to say you looked beautiful tonight."

"Oh, thanks." I said, and I kissed him lightly on the cheek and caught up with Lanie leaving him to stand there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi Dur. I think this chapter is alright. The whole 'destorying' part isn't coming up for a bit, but I can't really jump from beginnning to it, now can I?(:

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter..

Do you think Jack and Lanie should end up together..? I'm not sure yet, I have an idea, but I don't want to ruin that. (;

Carter and Lanie: Click Me!

Title Creds: For Tonight by My Genuine Find, that guy is amazing, also! Be sure to check out his new EP 'Of All The Beauty' on iTunes! Click here for a link to his song, 'The Nicest Things' on youtube! He's kinda like Never Shout Never..? I don't know, I like him. :)

Comment/Subscribe<3