Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

What's My Age Again?

So now that the night was over Lanie and I were at my house because she was sleeping over.

"So.. How was the night?" she asked.

"It was actually super fun. He's a pretty cool guy."

"I know, your tounge was shoved in his at the end of the night."

"Shuddup. It's not like I was screwing him!"

"Not yet." she winked.

"Anyway, how was your night? What did you and Jack do?"

"Oh my god, Jack's the best guy ever! Except, what should I do about Chris?"

"Honey, please. Let's see.. Jack or Chris?" I said sarcastically.

Chris was her boyfriend. He was a super cool guy but half the time he 'didn't have time' for her, and baseball was his entire life. Another reason I hated it. I used to be dragged to countless games.

"I'm serious, Carter. Jack wants to go out with me again but he's here for a week. Plus he's so much older than I am!"

"Well, I hadn't thought about that. Uhm, stick with Chris, but tell Jack so you don't lead him on."

"Okay." she seemed a little upset by my answer, but it was the right thing to do.

From: Alex Gaskarth
I'm bored. :-( Why did you have to be so stubborn?(;

To: Alex Gaskarth
Please, I'm eighteen, I'm pretty sure that's frowned upon...

From: Alex Gaskarth
But not illegal. But seriously, I'm bored. Can we come over?

To: Alex Gaskarth
Dude!!!!

From: Alex Gaskarth
What is your mom home or some shit?

To: Alex Gaskarth
No lol

From: Alex Gaskarth
Then what's the problem?

To: Alex Gaskarth
I guess there really isn't one... I guess for a little while only. 8273 Akare Street.

From: Alex Gaskarth
Be there soon gorgeous(;


"Who was that?"

"Alex and Jack wanna come over." I told Katie.

"Can they?" she perked up a bit.

"Yeah." I laughed. "They're coming over now."

"Awesome." she smiled.

Yeah, we didn't know these guys all that well, but whatever. They rockstars, not serial killers.

A few minutes passed and there's a knock on my door and Lanie went to go let them in. A few seconds after she got up I followed her downstairs to find Alex and Jack in my house.

"Damn Carter, you have a huge house!" Jack said.

I only laughed. I looked at Alex who was looking around the foyer and he say me, looked at me and sent me a sweet smile.

"So now that your here, what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"When's your mom coming home?" Jack asked.

"Late tomorrow night."

"Movie night?" he offered.

I smiled. "Sure."

We all walked downstairs to my huge 'movie theater' as Lanie called it. It was actually just a huge TV and a couple chairs, but we made a makeshift bed on the floor covered with pillows, blankets, and junk food.

"What movie?" I asked.

"White Chicks?" Lanie offered up.

"Sure." And we had Netflix so it was on instant cue and we watched that. Jack sat on the end, Lanie next to him, me next to her, and Alex on the other side of me.

After that ended it was about midnight and we weren't really tired so we decided to put on 'The Crazies' it was semi-scary. I think Jack was the most scared out of all of us.

With thirty minutes left of the movie I'd already seen, I began to get tired. I leaned into Alex and threw him arm around me unconsciously and continued to watch the movie. I watched the rest in Alex's arms and when it finished they shut the TV off and we all fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Carter and Lanie: Click Me!

Hope you like the chapter. My story will go in a 'John Tucker must Die' type direction, but it'll eventually make sense. For now, let's just go with it shall we?

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed already!

Comment/Subscribe<3

Title Creds: What's My Age Again? By Blink-182. I don't really know how it fits with the chapte other than a little, but I was listening to it while writing so yaaah:)