Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

Before He Cheats

I woke up in the morning laying down, with my face buried into someone's chest and my arms wrapped around their sides and their arms wrapped securely around me. I looked up to see that it was Alex. I'd forgotten that they had spent the night. I tried to get an arm free without waking him to see the time, but it was useless.

"Mornin' sleeping beauty." Alex whispered into my hair.

"Morning." I smiled and snuggled up closer to his side to stay warm.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked me.

"Perfectly."

"That's a good thing, I think." I could feel him smile and we stayed there for little while longer and I told him I had to go up and start breakfast. He reluctantly let me go.

When I got up to my kitchen I began to start cooking breakfast when someone's phone began to ring. I looked over and remembered Alex using it at last night, so it must be his. It comtinued to ring but I didn't answer it, so it ended. A few minutes later it rang again so I decided to answer it so it wouldn't wake anyone up.

"Hello?" I answered in the phone.

"Who's this?" an annoyed feminine voice answered in the background.

"Carter, who's this?"

"Lisa, Alex's girlfriend." She sounded even more pissed before. "Why the fuck are you answering his phone?"

What the fuck? He had a girlfriend?

"Because he's sleeping."

"Why the fuck are you even with him? Are you screwing him? Because guess what whore. He has a girlfriend and your just a stupid little toy he'll drop soon, you slut."

"Chill, barbie. I'm just his cousin."

Lie.

"Oh." She sounded kinda embarrassed. "I'm sorry. It's just, well Alex has cheated on me too many times before so I get a little bitchy when another girl answers his phone..."

a little...?

"It's cool, I'd be protective too."


With that we said our goodbyes and we ended our conversation and I went to get Lanie.

"Dude, come up here. I have to tell you something!"

"Can't in wait?"

"No!"

"Ugh. Fine."

We walked up to my room so the boys would be sure not to hear and shut my door...

"HE WHAT?" she shouted,

"Shh!"

"What the fuck, how'd you find out?"

"I went upstairs to start breakfast and his phone kept ringing so I answered and Lisa was all 'Who the fuck is this and yeah."

"You told her you were his cousin?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

"What was I supposed to do? God Lanie I'm such an idiot, I'm just like every other girl out there."

"No your not, you're much better."

"But what am I supposed to do?"

"Beat him at his own game?"

"That sounds perfect."

We went downstairs and the boys were sitting on the stools. Alex didn't know I knew so of course I couldn't act differently.

"Morning Jack!" I said cheerfully.

"mornin." He mumbled.

"Well, I was going to cook breakfast but why don't we just go out to eat?"

They all agreed and we went to a place called Perkins.

"How many?" The male at the front asks.

"Four." Lanie answers.

"Right this way, is a booth okay?"

"Perfect." I respond.

He brings us to our table and gets us started with some drinks. Once we sit down I sit extra close to Alex and throw one leg over his and kiss him. Once I kiss him I lean into him.

"I don't really know what your doing, but it's kinda sexy, not gunna lie." he whispered in my ear, and I only readjusted myself closer and Lanie silently laughed at what was going on.

During the meal, I kept doing things like that except for when we ate, then I sat normally. After our meal was paid for Jack and Lanie decide to go to a movie and Alex and I went to my place.

"So what was that all about at the restaraunt?" he asked, and he sat us down on my couch.

I readjusted myself so I was straddling him and I smiled seductively. "What do you mean?"

He pulled me closer and began to kiss me. He kept trying to gain acess to my mouth, but I wouldn't let him until I couldn't help but laugh, and he found his opportunity and let himself in. After that our tounges began to dance and I pushed up over to were he was lying down.

I could tell he was gaining pleasure out of this so I smiled to myself and decided it was time to stop.

He let out a groan of disappointment. "Carter, that's not fair!"

"What's not fair?" I asked innocently.

"Doing that to me!" He poured.

"Do you want me to continue, Alex?" I asked seductively.

"Yes." he moaned and pushed me back on him but I laughed and jumped off.

"Nope!" I giggled and ran away.

"Fuck you, Carter!" he yelled as he got up to get me.

"You wish!" I said.

He stopped and smiled while running a hand over the back of his neck.

"Maybe." he winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was watching a Documentary on Auschwitz, and I couldn't focus because not only was my stepmom being obnoxiously loud, but I couldn't stop thinking about the story so I decided to update once again today. I got 2 more subscribers in one hour. I love you guys:)

Title Creds: Before He Cheats by Carrie underwood

Comment/Subscribe<3