Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

Blind

What did I think of Lisa Ruocco you ask?

Well, I thought she was a nice person. She was sweet, innocent. She didn't deserve what was coming to her, even though Me wouldn't be to blame, considering I hadnot clue. It would be Alex.

She would blame Alex. He would know how much he'd hurt her.

Lisa was a very beautiful person. She has long brown wavy hair, and a gorgeous smile. When she walked, it was like she was on the runway. Flawless, and dazzling. Her style was to die for. Her manners were a perfect 10. If you were to have seen here walking down the road you would be down right jealous.

Of course she was a model. She was perfect for it.

When I saw her I was instantly jealous somehow. It wasn't that I was mad at her, because if anything I would be mad with her.

Alex cheated on her too many times. Lord knows why the poor girl was still with him. Most people would say it was because Alex was famous, and she wanted the fame. Sleeping with Band Guys doesn't make you famous. Nothing personal.

Of course, I didn't think she was only with him for that, considering they were dating before the band, and he was most likely just as bad then. Like I said, poor girl. She probably wishes and hopes he changes. She holds on to his empty promises.

When she walked in today, her eyes were happy. Happy because, the boy she thought she was losing was here. Although, Alex didn't invite her, she still felt special. I could see the pure love in her words 'I love you'. His were empty, a lie. A scam. She didnt realize this. She thought his words were true. Wrong.

He words were always empty. Anything he'd say. Asking numerous girls to have sex with him, and the worst part? They felt special. That my hero just got in my pants. But he's gone. He left. It was another one night stand.

Lisa has been cheated on before, and she realized this. So what makes this time any different? Because the girl in front of her, who was being so nice, was the girl. That's why I had to tell her. Whether she'd find out on her own or not, it wasn't fair. Of course, my mom always told me life was fair.

Only if you made it unfair.

Alex doesn't deserve anyone right now. Not me. Not Lisa. No one. He needed to learn about what he did was wrong. It was trashy. Did he not realize this? Or did he not care.

Looking at Lisa look at Alex made me not only jealous, but angry and sad.

Jealous because I with I could look at someone like this and feel that way. Knowing when I got home, they'd be there. Or when I was hurt, they would be there. I could rely on them. I want something special. Someone special. Someone to love.

Angry because Alex was hurting her, and she made it obvious whether she meant to or not. Everyone around he but Alex himself realized this. Why? I don't know. He should. Anyone hurting someone to that extent should know this.

Last but not least, sad. Lisa would go through so much hurt with Alex, but she never stopped loving him. She didn't understand that she could do better. She thought Alex was the one. She thought this guy, who couldn't give a shit about who he hurt, loved her. His words of empty feeling felt like words of true love.

Why couldn't she see? She needed to, and I was going to make that happen. As much as it hurts me. I will, and he will realize that two relationships are the worst of his problems.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I know I've been updating a lot lately, but I was thinking about this and I was like I really want to do an observation of Lisa. So here it is. It only took me 30 minutes to write!

I know its short, but it's not supposed to be long.

Title Creds: Blind by Ke$ha

Comment/Subscribe<3